Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
So this mod has the yihi SX580J chip so it will be a top notch performer. As far as looks go I wouldn’t kick it outta bed. It looks like it’s built pretty solid and the one review I watched said as much. It’s even available for around $180 which isn’t terrible considering the m class is still $200+. So now for the elephant in the room, I buried the lead which is this comes with not one but two fidget spinners attached to the mod. Now let me start by saying I hate, hate, hate the childish looking mods and the ones that look like aliens or are made of generic legos. I’m an adult and I refuse to use those mods. Having said that I like this new t class spinners and all. It looks like a proper mod and I don’t mind having something to fidget with whilst vaping. Mods with pedometers or that play mp3’s Or fancy lights (which the t class has also) I don’t need but a fidget spinner would get some use. Anyway I’d just like to hear y’alls thoughts on this divisive mod that I’ll probab never get anyhow because I can’t justify $180 for a mod that isn’t much better than my current mod. And with the leftover money I can get some awesome spinners and glue to jazz up my current setup.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread