Yippeeeeeeee! I got my kit today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WOW

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
CA
TOTALLY PHENOMENAL (...and I haven't even opened everything yet!)
:toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast:

WHAT A DIFFERENCE FROM THE TOTAL PIECE OF GARBAUGE I WAS TRYING TO WORK WITH! (one vape and the 1st thing I did was throw out all that junk!!! It was sooooo much fun taking out the trash!;))

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks V4L for making such a good product....so far....I'm so totally hyped right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

WOW

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
CA
Thank-you guys sooooo much! I really could not have taken that step without your very kind support ~ It means so much to me and enormously good call on the manual - far from used to it but, I just love it!!!

I can now sit back and not worry that any second my e-cig is going to die with no fixes & no customer service. I have never spent that much $ in one day w/o feeling guilty. I can honestly say, although there's a couple very minor kinks (one carto doesn't want to go on the battery) this is the best investment in my health I have ever made.
The suicide sticks - as long as this keeps going - don't even deserve a funeral - straight into the garbage :evil:

They don't control me and with V4L's flavors, I swear, I feel like a kid in a candy shop but, no calories - no risk of cavities and in a few days I'll feel it again. Those things were just taking the life out me.

I'm so glad we're all in this together - just like a family, adopted by a really concerned company - just amazing!
The best, best, best, best, best!

I hope to learn a lot more and be able to help too. I did not expect to feel this happy but when you're not choking on tobacco and throwing good $ down the toilet to do just that, there's a kind of hope tobacco kills and V4L and ecf, help bring back. (If I wasn't so blasted excited, I'd be crying tears of joy and end up soaking my battery, lol!)

Now, I need to find a good avatar and sig and keep taking it one day at a time.

Today, I'm just enjoying the vaping and the awesome flavors and when (or if, lol!) I can settle down, I'm going through the gazillion links about it....I'll catch up to y'all!!!!

You are all fabulous people and it's a priviledge to be part of this forum.

Ok, now, I'm going to cry. (so severely addicted to be honest it was making me suicidal - thank-you V4L! I'm not going to give up, I'm not going to give up, I'm NEVER going to give up & this product my family can understand, thank heaven! Just four hours in and although a restart, I'm reclaiming my life --- maybe next month I'll have enough energy to exercise - my md is going to be thrilled something is helping - this was really my last hope to try again)

You have no idea what you all mean to me!

Happy vaping to my new family! I'm right with you on this part. :vapor::):2cool:
:vapor:

I hope you'll all feel free to add me as a contact or friend, although I haven't worked on very hard on my page yet.

ecf is the best, also. --- Ok, I'm stopping my mushies now, lol!
:ohmy:

Just thanks - Big Time and for sharing my exuberance w/me!

Have a good one!

:toast::toast::toast::toast::toast:

btw, Pawpaw - how in the world did you know? ;)

WOW

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
CA
Have you tried the cappicino cartos? Yummy!

I've gotten some looks today...vaping @ the library, lol! It might not have been so obvious and I did e-mail cs, but they got the case and battery color mixed up so I have 2 flaming red batteries - inconspicuos(sp?) me but, had to start using it. I would have smoke 2pks of analogs today. Let 'em guess what we're doing. :vapor:

We know. Not hurting ourselves or others but, I hear ya. ...on the coffee too.

It's all good. :vapor::vapor::vapor:

What flavor do you like best?

:toast:

yes, :vapor: as I'm typing here for sure, I vape at work,fishing,driving (people look at me like WTH she doing) and while drinking coffee, big coffee drinker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread