You are finally here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgood1971

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
WV
I used to work in customer service for a company renowned for their customer service. My experience with cignot was a picture perfect example of all the things in our handbook.

I would spend a little more money for something just to buy from them because I know they will always treat me right..

Except their prices are very awesome too.

Last edited:

Aunt Cranky

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Chicagoland
I just want to add my voice to the chorus of happy customers who say you gals are top notch. Your website is simple, you offer a limited selection of products but what you sell is a solid product, easy to find what I'm looking for, and your customer service is perfect. You two have figured out how to create a business around a product that (most of us) like (the 510), high quality smoke juice, and we know that we're going to get what we ordered (and barring any unforseen crap on the part of the greater Chicagoland post office), we're going to get it in a few days.

Way to go Terri and Vicky! Hopefully my home state of Illinois figures out that it's really not worth the effort to mess with the e-cig market, as I would love to see the 2 of you be able to continue your little home business for a long time to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread