Not open for further replies.

edking66

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Southwest Pa
2.4 ohms, got it.

Diameter, got it.

What's the best clearo or tank to use with a Vamo? I've been reading the forums, but there seems to be a fair amount of conflicting data.

I personally like the Kanger T3, you need an adapter but it doesn't look to bad. T3's sometimes require a little tinkering so if want just "Plug -n- Play" I would say go with a Stardust.

SPM3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2013
North Fort Myers, Florida
Congrats Wynterbourne on getting your Vamo. I got mine this week and love how it performs compared to my Vision Spinner. I still use the Spinner as a back up, but the Vamo is my main vaping weapon ;)

Now if you are looking to snazz up your Vamo, this is a good thread
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...templates-multiple-configuration-options.html
Great info there. :D

J-wraps and Vapor skinz are also two places that have Vamo specific wraps. The carbon fiber wraps are said to be textured.

Also, your local auto shop may carry carbon fiber vinyl wrap as well.

Congrats again, and enjoy your vaping on the Vamo :thumbs: :vapor:

Wynterbourne

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Grapevine, TX
I've been looking at the skins. I'd LOVE to make a good phoenix or yin-yang skin for it, but I just don't trust my hands when it comes to applying it.

I'm thinking I may end up making a couple of kydex sheathes for it. A couple of lanyards, maybe an IWB or OWB holster, something along those lines. I'm thinking if I line the holster/lanyard with a thin layer of suede it'll protect it from being scratched.

Just need to get my hands on it to see the dimensions, and to check the battery life so I know what accessories I need to carry. Fortunately it's just coming from Austin to Dallas, so if it hit the mail early in the day I should get it on Friday. If not I'll be camping the mailbox on Saturday.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
I was having trouble with a finicky juice. Wouldn't work well on any of my previous devices (Torpedo VVV -- aka a Lavatube knockoff, a Twist, and a Kgo VV). Tasted funny. Slapped it onto my Vamo at 7 watts and oh my gerd it's delicious now. Perfect with each and every hit. I seriously cannot wait to get some new cartos to try my adv, butterscotch, with this thing. Oooooh, so anxious!!

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Keep in mind I'm used to dealing with 510 mods and a gripper. It's not unusual for me to have 2-3 batteries and a backup carto in my pocket.
Lets just say that if you carry your Vamo in your pocket, you will get interested looks from the ladies...and if you put an AGA-T tank on top of it, you might have to beat them off with a stick.

Everyone wants a Vamo ;)

White Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
And if you carry it in a leather holster on you hip, you better get a permit to carry:laugh:

Truthfully, all of my juices taste better on a Vamo. Previously I was using a fixed voltage Smokless Image X2 at 3.7 volts. Good, but not great. My Mini Vivi Nova had been put away long ago, no taste. Now with the Vamo I can dial in the taste of every juice, just right. My Vivi is back in use and no more burnt taste because I can set that puppy at 3.0 for a great vape. The Stainless model is worth the extra few dollars and when polished with SS Polish it gleams like Chrome. I also agree that Exhale Vapors is FAST. I received mine with free shipping in 3 days. Good Luck Winterbourne I think you will enjoy your purchase.

Heavyrocker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Toronto,Canada
Lets just say that if you carry your Vamo in your pocket, you will get interested looks from the ladies...and if you put an AGA-T tank on top of it, you might have to beat them off with a stick.

Everyone wants a Vamo ;)

Women love the Vamo,i wonder why,its about 8 inches with my nova.

SilentScreams

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Cottekill,NY
Get a Vamo.

Convinced yet? .... yeah good.

Not convinced? .... don't get one...

It's up to you to decide if you want the device or not. We aren't here to tell you you need a certain device. It's what works for you that matters. The Vamo has some pretty nice features. Watch PBusardo's youtube review of it and you will see what I mean. I ordered one it should be here any day now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread