• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

You Decide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
I remember when I found out about santa. Some kids told me in May of one year. I went to ask my mom because parents know everything, right? I asked her and she asked me if I wanted the truth. NO, MOM, LIE TO ME! I should have said that, but I didn't. I was crushed. My world had collasped. But more important, what else had she lied about. Could I trust her anymore? I had already figured out the tooth fairy and the egg bunny. This one, however, threw me for a loop.

Not being saved, I did the santa, bunny, and tooth fairy thing with my son. Then when I got saved when he was 13, what was I going to do. Oh, and halloween had been stopped years before. It's the 2nd high holy day for sat
anists. Well, I still put up a Christmas tree (which is pagan), but I just love the lights! Sometimes we give each other gifts, and other times we don't. I love handmade 'stuff' and I'm hoping I can get back to doing that.

Resurrection Day.....the most important day in the history of mankind has been replaced with a rabbit, dyed eggs, candy, plastic grass, baskets.....etc. Some years back, I wanted to know where the word 'easter' came from so I looked it up and was shocked.
:shock:
Even realized why hormones for women are call estrogen. I am going to post a website and you decide. It's not a very long site and I would like for you to read and tell me what you think. I won't say happy easter to you, but I will say, "HAPPY RESURRECTION DAY!"

http://christiananswers.net/q-eden/edn-t020.html

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
I remember when I found out about santa. Some kids told me in May of one year. I went to ask my mom because parents know everything, right? I asked her and she asked me if I wanted the truth. NO, MOM, LIE TO ME! I should have said that, but I didn't. I was crushed. My world had collasped. But more important, what else had she lied about. Could I trust her anymore? I had already figured out the tooth fairy and the egg bunny. This one, however, threw me for a loop.

Not being saved, I did the santa, bunny, and tooth fairy thing with my son. Then when I got saved when he was 13, what was I going to do. Oh, and halloween had been stopped years before. It's the 2nd high holy day for sat
anists. Well, I still put up a Christmas tree (which is pagan), but I just love the lights! Sometimes we give each other gifts, and other times we don't. I love handmade 'stuff' and I'm hoping I can get back to doing that.

Resurrection Day.....the most important day in the history of mankind has been replaced with a rabbit, dyed eggs, candy, plastic grass, baskets.....etc. Some years back, I wanted to know where the word 'easter' came from so I looked it up and was shocked.
:shock:
Even realized why hormones for women are call estrogen. I am going to post a website and you decide. It's not a very long site and I would like for you to read and tell me what you think. I won't say happy easter to you, but I will say, "HAPPY RESURRECTION DAY!"

http://christiananswers.net/q-eden/edn-t020.html

Amen and Hallelujah! HE IS NOT HERE, HE IS RISEN!!!!!!!! :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread