• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

And God Bless Us....Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Because of my difficulties, physically, I have had time to work on my homemade Christmas happy's for my friends. However, Linda's workshop is officially closed. However, I did watch tv and my stomach has turned in reference to the monetary side of Christmas. It's worse than it's ever been. People are buying up these items and some stores are going to be open on Christmas Day! I don't understand this. I just don't get the worshiping of money. It's a tool, that's all. It was true in Biblical times and today, too!

We live in uncertain times....it can be a bit scary! "I did not give you a spirit of fear." It can be unnerving, but know that Jesus fulfilled everything at the cross and even though we can be surprised, Jesus said He would never leave us nor forsake us.

Today is the second most important day in the history of mankind. It is, and I realize that December 25th is not the real birthday of Jesus, such an important celebration, because if there was no birth of Jesus, there would not have been a death and resurrection....THE MOST IMPORTANT TIME IN MANKIND'S HISTORY.....past, present and future! And, (this is just my opinion) I can't fathom the two most important days in history to be represented by a fat elf who lives at the 'north pole,' and a rabbit. This slaps Jesus in the face. People say, "It's for the children!" And Jesus said, "Suffer the little children unto ME!" I haven't seen one place in Scripture where Jesus said it was okay to lie to kids about Him! I wasn't a born again when my son was small. If I had it to do over again, I would do it differently. But that's just me. And for those who haven't figured it out yet, santa is a scrambled word for satan.

For those of you who would like to take a few minutes watching today's Hal Lindsey Report, look it up on his website. It's on the 'Mysteries of the Magi.' It was truly awesome!

Merry Christmas to you all, and may God's blessings, peace and joy fill your hearts to overflowing capacity! I love you all through the Love of Jesus!:wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread