You Guys Rock!! Review of 4 flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

jebey29

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Winnsboro,LA
So i had ordered juice from 1 company and it just sucked. Then placed 2 more orders from different companies and they were ok but didnt knock my socks off. Was just about ready to give up when you put 5 different flavors on sale for the holiday.

I took 4 flavors !

Atomic Fireball - Are you kidding me? this takes just like the real thing. Nice throat hit and excellent vapor.

Amaretto Stone Sour- OMG im in heaven. You can really taste the amaretto.

Pina Colada - Take me to the beach right now !! I had a used pina colada Cartomizer and really didnt care to much for the flavor.....that is until i filled it up with your juice. Man this tastes just like the real drink.

Cafe Mocha - Your mixing skills are incredible. Im a coffee lover and this hits the spot.

Im i ever so glad i didnt give up on finding the right juice. All of your juice tastes incredible. I have over 50 cartomizer flavors and juices from 4 different companies. YOU MY MAN BLOW THEM ALL OUT OF THE WATER !!!!

YOU HAVE A LOYAL AND HAPPY CUSTOMER FROM THIS DAY FORWARD !!

BanjoMan

Pickin' Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2009
Greensboro, NC
Just placed my second order... first was during the "2 for 1" special. Loaded up on doublers and decided to try some new flavors like Caramel Popcorn, Coconut Cream Pie, Cafe Mocha & Strawberry Cheesecake. The tobacco and tobacco menthol are great, and the Atomic Fireball is da bomb!

Here's to a long and prosperous future, Geoff!

JustMeAgain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2009
Springfield, MO
Just placed my second order... first was during the "2 for 1" special.

It figures that there was a 2fer sale and I missed it. :(

I've not ordered from TV before, and now I've been reading all these great reviews and want to place an order, and I just can't decide what to try.

Decisions, decisions...

jebey29

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Winnsboro,LA
It figures that there was a 2fer sale and I missed it. :(

I've not ordered from TV before, and now I've been reading all these great reviews and want to place an order, and I just can't decide what to try.

Decisions, decisions...

I can only tell you that you have to get ATOMIC FIREBALL. I have an extensive stock of cartomizer flavors and juices and this is what i can tell you about Tasty vapor.

The titles actually reflect the taste of the juices. I have been disappointed in just about all of the juices i have ordered from other companies. While some of them were ok i would not order them again. When they are gone they are just gone.

With Tasty Vapor.....OMG....Thats right......OMG. When you take your first drag of Atomic fireball you will say DAMN !! Why couldnt i have found these guys sooner.

I can only tell you from my limited experience with Tasty Vapor that the flavors are fantastic. I have only had 4 of them but they were all spot on.

Good luck and get ready to break your wallet after your first order because as soon as you taste the juice you will be back on the website ordering more.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Man, I am flattered, thanks for all the kudos. This was nice to hear after spending 1/2 an hour on the Live Help with someone rattling on endlessly about a liquid they didn't like, didn't want a refund, just wanted to rattle on endlessly about how much it sucked and the chinese had me beat...blah blah blah...

People, PLEASE, don't drink and get on Live Help.

About flavorings....I think Atomic Fireball is going to get a WHOLE lot better. I'm really trying to phase Lorann's OUT. They're slow, complacent and I've had nothing but problems and slow service.

I'm working with someone locally whom I'd like to turn my business over to. The flavorings I'm getting are LIGHT on the artificial coloring for those concerned about the reds and blue dyes used.

The cinnamon I'm getting is CONSIDERABLY on the expensive side, but I tell ya, it's worth it. The base essence is around $600 per liter. OUCH! I'll be getting a 50% dilution which is perfect for AF, but I tell you ...OMG...that flavor. Spicy, natural, sweet. It's awesome.

The coffee is getting swapped out too. I found a flavor that's more like a strong italian roast. This will be my new coffee base. If you liked the other coffee, wait till you taste this stuff. AWESOME.

This will all take time, but I'll put up a new post announcing the flavors that are getting swapped out and which products they'll affect.

Looking forward to 2010. Got a lot of challenges ahead of me with this business.

And thank every one of you for your support and kind words.

tbl35

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
NPR - FL
Man, I am flattered, thanks for all the kudos. This was nice to hear after spending 1/2 an hour on the Live Help with someone rattling on endlessly about a liquid they didn't like, didn't want a refund, just wanted to rattle on endlessly about how much it sucked and the chinese had me beat...blah blah blah...

People, PLEASE, don't drink and get on Live Help.
Haha, I think any of us who've been in customer service of any type can empathize with you here. Some people don't want a resolution, they just want someone to vent at, what fun! :D

Your place was my 1st liquid order after reading the recommendations here. Tried my Cafe Mocha last night, yum! Using the Peach Melba this morning, wow is it nice and fruity. Not fake bubblegum fruity, tastes good and natural. And I have so much for so little money spent, I'm impressed all around.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yeah, but I have to give a warning there. I've worked in customer service capacities for years to. So I know how to give it, but I have a limit. I'm not on anybody's clock but my own. I will bend over backwards to fix a mistake as long as a solution can be found.

But if someone feels it's more in their interest to just blow hot wind at me, with no solution in site, it's just as easy for me to hang up the phone, end the Live Help session.

I'm happy to work with people who have the mental capacity to work towards a viable solution, I'm all about solutions. I don't believe for a single second that because I own my business and provide customer service that this is an open entitlement for people to be abusive. I'll walk that crap in a heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread