You have my seal of approval

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
Okay guys, I've pulled myself away from the Mocha, granted it was difficult. I'm now slithering over to the Creme Brulet.....11 mg medium.....it's nice, doesn't taste like other vanillas like some were asking. It does taste vanilla/carmely..Its very nice, but the flavor is not as strong as the Mocha to me. It's not as sweet as the mocha either. It's very nice, no complaints, but I'm going to order the MOCHA IN 50 MLS. That stuff just rocks. I'm just such a menthol girl as my standard, I haven't vaped anything else that I could stay on all day for a change of pace but this Mocha. You could do a lot with this, a drop of menthol or mint to mocha mint it, or a dropp of cap or coffee to coffee mocha it. PLEASE PASS THE WHIP CREAM.

Last edited:

aasupplyny

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
USA
LOL I'm feelin' you dude, now I'm getting a craving and I didn't bring any home dude. I know exactly what you mean about the Mocha .. it's not so much the taste, but it's just so smooooth :thumbs:... the throat hit seems just right. Me wants NOW!! Look what you did.. dude.

11mg?? That's what I vape! You're in trouble now!!!

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
You like it too Herman dude? Well I just ordered a 50 ml bottle of 11 of it. Check your email dude. This stuff rocks. It is, it's just smoooooooooth. I love it man. Besides my menthol, which all have been good from most all the companies, this Mocha is the only other liquid that has cranked my chain. LOL The fruity stuff can be okay here and there, like Phil's watermelon and PS's pina colada aint bad, but you get sick of them after a while. The RY4/Riskee is okay and I know a lot of people like them. They have a bite and are decent, but they still dont' get to me like the Mocha does. This is really, really good and something I COULD vape all day. I'm not EVEN a chocoholic either.

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
OMG!! Dude, you are gonna make me order this and you know I have no business doing so! lol

I'm sorry!! It's just yummy. I can't say EVERYONE else is going to like it, but I honestly really do. Just get a 10 ml of it to see if you like it, don't go overboard. I got the 10 and I just ordered the 50.

chicagobrad01

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.facebook.com
Hey Lucky -

Thanks for the post on the Crème Brûlée, thats the one I've been waiting for!
Would you say has a similar taste to PS's Risky?

I just ordered some of it myself, along with the Butterscotch & Hawaii Punch.
It was tempting to try the RY4, cause some say its pertty close to the Risky, but I've tried it before in the past from another supplier and didn't find it to taste anything like it.
I'm really hoping the Crème Brûlée has that perfect caramel and vanilla mix to it!

CssReb

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2009
USA, NYC
The RY4/Riskee is okay and I know a lot of people like them. They have a bite and are decent, but they still dont' get to me like the Mocha does. This is really, really good and something I COULD vape all day. I'm not EVEN a chocoholic either.

But Lucky7, you haven't tried the RY4 mixed with Mocha :D

The Mocha is more malty then chocolaty imo

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
But Lucky7, you haven't tried the RY4 mixed with Mocha :D

The Mocha is more malty then chocolaty imo

Ya, it's not over bearing chocolately, it's smooth and malty yes, I guess that's a good word. Do you like it or is it just me??? I can see this tasting good with the RY or even a drop of menthol. I mean, how do you feel about it. I don't want to be freakin everyone out to buy. Do you think it's good????

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
I have PS Riskee, and I've been vaping for a day now and I can't hardly taste anything... very strange.
I'm going to try again tomorrow, I'll wash out the cart and give it another go - otherwise I need to add something to it, cause it really doesn't taste like anything to me..

Okay, I ordered the PS Riskee and I thought it was decent, infact, I have the RY4 from Alt Smoke and I thought the PS Riskee was smoother and better as it didn't have an extra bitter bite to it. So maybe this batch wasn't as strong. I liked it better than the RY4. But it nauesiates me after a while for some reason. There's not many I can vape all day but my menthol, but I do hanker for a change of pace here and there. No way is this Mocha as strong as Riskee I can tell you that. Riskee is very distinctive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread