You have my seal of approval

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayisbored

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Brooklyn NY
I'm pretty stocked now too. My Drinking buddy came by last week and was laughing at me how much stuff i was accumulating. After letting him use my spare for the night hes now starting to build his collection of parts and juice. This "hobby" really does give you that collect em all mentality.

I rather pay the sales tax and get it in 1 day then wait around a week for my new toys. Plus these guys have been nothing but great.

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
Okay, even with all the juice I already have, I am ordering the Mocha and maybe the creme brulee too!! Are you happy now?????:D

Well I'm up this morning with my first cup of coffee here and getting ready to put my ciggy together. I think I'm going to stay on this mocha this morning and see how it goes with my coffee. Shall I keep ya'll posted, or maybe not? LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOL

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
Tell him he has it nailed. He has decent juice AND fair prices. Herman do NOT mess this one up. Keep it real. You'll have lots of happy customers that will be coming back. Just my advice. You have the makings of a popular supplier with good products and fair prices and great customer service.

I placed an order with him yesterday because of the good reviews, and the great price. All I need now is some unflavored nic, so hopefully they will carry it soon.

aasupplyny

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
USA
Thanks Herman...got my package yesterday...apparently my neigbor saw the box sticking up and brought it inside "just in case" She called me this am to tell me...will be trying the creme brulee after I do the dishes...can't wait, thanks for the quick shipping...you have a loyal customer here!

Glad you received your package safely!

So, how do you like the liquid?

"I love my Grandson, so I vape :wub:" - No way... typo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread