You Know that Provari That Got Run over by a Semi...

Status
Not open for further replies.

justinred

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2012
PH
It died.

Read it being posted a couple of times that it survived so I did a little sleuthing (aka forum search). It got squashed. R.I.P.

My original one was ran over. I mean totally squished...flat as a pancake. I love the little thing..fits nicely in pocket for work. Very durable until its death via a semi loaded with concrete bricks. I put it on the tire while checking out the truck and hubs moved it.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/freedom-smoke-usa/162417-woot-my-order-route-2.html

Now about Elvis...

Trick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Round Rock, Texas, United States

The post you cited is talking about one of these, not a Provari.

PureSmoker-Icon-Electronic-Cigarette.jpg

Titanium

Moved On
Oct 19, 2012
You're going to love your Provari! I loved my Buzz, but prefer my Provari. FSUSA juice is so good with it.
It's only been a week since I ordered it....I'm getting antsy. I received my other present in the mail today...another Icon. My original one was ran over. I mean totally squished...flat as a pancake. I love the little thing..fits nicely in pocket for work. Very durable until its death via a semi loaded with concrete bricks. I put it on the tire while checking out the truck and hubs moved it. That taught me. I was excited when I opened the box and found it. It's been a great birthday week.

Which therefore proves that a Provari was never run over.

Last edited:

justinred

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2012
PH
A little more investigation (aka google) and this...

My original Provari survived multiple drops, having a pallet of water fall on it, ran over by a car once, and finally gave out when it was ran over accidentally by a truck. The tube around the button bent in, causing the button to be stuck on. Otherwise it was still functioning, and the battery didn't blow.

Mod Reviews

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
Hello Justinred (sir or Ms.?).

Was indeed my provari v1 that got ran over by a semi. Trying to find where I put the fallen pv so I can show you pics of the damage. Leterally the only damage was the hole where the button is was dented in a way it trapped the button where it would no longer come out after it was pushed in. Had I ran over it a half an inch down convinced nothing would have happened. The weakest part of the provari body itself is where the tube was cut for both the screen and button, just so happens that part was under the edge of the tire.

justinred

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2012
PH
Ahhh. Thanks for the info. Then indeed it has happened and not just a tall tale. Pics would be great. Cheers!
Hello Justinred (sir or Ms.?).

Was indeed my provari v1 that got ran over by a semi. Trying to find where I put the fallen pv so I can show you pics of the damage. Leterally the only damage was the hole where the button is was dented in a way it trapped the button where it would no longer come out after it was pushed in. Had I ran over it a half an inch down convinced nothing would have happened. The weakest part of the provari body itself is where the tube was cut for both the screen and button, just so happens that part was under the edge of the tire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread