You Know What I Think Would Be Cool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clark46227

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2014
Indy
Maybe is wasn't my favorite...no Karloff... frankenstein meets the wolfman trailer.jpg

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Really appreciate you taking the time to stop by and say hello... Awesome meeting you and your mom! Have a very Merry Christmas brother!

Sent from my Verizon SM-N910v Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk 4 Pro

Dude, it was my pleasure! It was so cool to meet the people behind the screen making the amazing happen for all of us. :) Merry Christmas to you as well! My mother and I are going to make stopping by a tradition if that works for you? Let me know!

Minnesota sucks, let me tell you what! It's not that bad this year, haven't gotten much snow and it's been around 10 to 20 degrees for a few months so that's nice.

Haha we come here every year and this year is totally different! It's weird! No snow... It makes me sad.

Man, I would have felt like Charley in the chocolate factory. Surrounded by rivers of Strawnilla and PBC's

Oh it was gorgeous, lemme tell ya! I got to se the new purple lids too!!! They look great!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Dude, it was my pleasure! It was so cool to meet the people behind the screen making the amazing happen for all of us. :) Merry Christmas to you as well! My mother and I are going to make stopping by a tradition if that works for you? Let me know!

Haha we come here every year and this year is totally different! It's weird! No snow... It makes me sad.

Oh it was gorgeous, lemme tell ya! I got to se the new purple lids too!!! They look great!

Not only do they look cool, they seal better... Double bonus!

Y'all are welcome anytime!

Now, back to the Moonshiners Christmas Special lol #moonshiners

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Not only do they look cool, they seal better... Double bonus!

Y'all are welcome anytime!

Now, back to the Moonshiners Christmas Special lol #moonshiners

Thank you kind sir! It's official. :)

Are you getting inspiration for a new moonshine juice?!??

robvanhooren

Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
Canada
I think it'd be cool to see short youtube videos of things that go on in the making of Nicoticket juices. Nothing that would divulge any secrets but like a tour of place or the mixing of some of the juices or showing us the new machines. Maybe a quick hello from some of the family. Just a thought. xoxoxo

This is the 5P version from about 10 days ago. +1 for a similarly enticing video walkthru of AI's facility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread