you know what their for

Status
Not open for further replies.

scabbytattoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
pensacola
OK so not sure how Well I can dance around is and not get in trouble with a mod but I'm going to try. Apparently there is a new type of "clero" not sold at a ligit b&m or online vendor. It seems to be getting pretty big. I'm one for saying you can do whatever you want. Heck I'm PRO Washington state on that issue. But I see this as a problem that I might start running into with cops seeing me vape. I've been told they work right on a ego and everything I haven't seen one yet but damn it! Just when I started to see a change of attitude about e-cigs I fear this will just reinforce what most people already think about them. Plus getting stopped by any cop and trying to convince him/her it's nicotine not anything else.

End of my spelling and grammar error rant.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
OK so not sure how Well I can dance around is and not get in trouble with a mod but I'm going to try. Apparently there is a new type of "clero" not sold at a ligit b&m or online vendor. It seems to be getting pretty big. I'm one for saying you can do whatever you want. Heck I'm PRO Washington state on that issue. But I see this as a problem that I might start running into with cops seeing me vape. I've been told they work right on a ego and everything I haven't seen one yet but damn it! Just when I started to see a change of attitude about e-cigs I fear this will just reinforce what most people already think about them. Plus getting stopped by any cop and trying to convince him/her it's nicotine not anything else.

End of my spelling and grammar error rant.

I understand just what you are saying. If this kind of thing keeps happening it will end up just like the over-the-counter sinus medication we used to be able to buy until it ended up being used for something else. There will always be those that come along, mess up a good thing and end up making it illegal. :facepalm:

CookingWithGuns

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
St. Louis, MO
They don't need special equipment for that. You'll notice I live in WA where it's legal.... one of my neighbors gets prefilled carts from the medical dispensary and uses them with his blu

Yeah and people refill them themselves, not that hard. Easier than the DIY-Liquids we all know and love.

balwin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2013
Colorado, United States
I suspect the scent of the liquid will be enough to convince the officer that it is just juice. As for the medicinal use, it has always been used with any equipment that was inhale-able whether is was legal or not. We will just have to keep explaining like we do everyday anyway. We can only make sure we have as much knowledge as possible so that we can explain to those who are willing to learn and give those who don't want to learn something to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread