The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

you know what their for

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by scabbytattoo, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. scabbytattoo

scabbytattoo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 18, 2012
    pensacola
    OK so not sure how Well I can dance around is and not get in trouble with a mod but I'm going to try. Apparently there is a new type of "clero" not sold at a ligit b&m or online vendor. It seems to be getting pretty big. I'm one for saying you can do whatever you want. Heck I'm PRO Washington state on that issue. But I see this as a problem that I might start running into with cops seeing me vape. I've been told they work right on a ego and everything I haven't seen one yet but damn it! Just when I started to see a change of attitude about e-cigs I fear this will just reinforce what most people already think about them. Plus getting stopped by any cop and trying to convince him/her it's nicotine not anything else.

End of my spelling and grammar error rant.

2. skyztheLynnit

skyztheLynnit Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 7, 2013
    Alabama Gulf Coast
    Soooo... what about using it at home if you feel awkward. .

3. mattiem

mattiem ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I understand just what you are saying. If this kind of thing keeps happening it will end up just like the over-the-counter sinus medication we used to be able to buy until it ended up being used for something else. There will always be those that come along, mess up a good thing and end up making it illegal. :facepalm:

4. scabbytattoo

Nov 18, 2012
    pensacola
    The thing is I don't. Not in the lest. I'm a proud pv user. I'm just saying there are already misconceptions about ecigs that I run into and an everyday basis.

5. tj99959

tj99959 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    I understand where you are coming from, but I would point out that old carto casings have been used by "those folks" for a long time. So if you are ever pulled over, don't be surprised when the cop wants to look at the threaded end of your carto .... they do know what they are looking for.

6. degnr8

degnr8 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2009
    Aberdeen,WA,U.S.A
    They don't need special equipment for that. You'll notice I live in WA where it's legal.... one of my neighbors gets prefilled carts from the medical dispensary and uses them with his blu

7. CookingWithGuns

CookingWithGuns Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2013
    St. Louis, MO
    Yeah and people refill them themselves, not that hard. Easier than the DIY-Liquids we all know and love.

8. SissySpike

SissySpike Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2012
    San Diego CA
    O well I say good for them. Its just one more thing of control our government places on us for no good reason. It dose give our enemys some new ammo but I hold people doing it no animosity.

9. scabbytattoo

Nov 18, 2012
    pensacola
    Ya that's how I found out about them I'm from Everett and I got my buddy on ecigs now he gets the pre filled things. It's a cool idea just having thoughts on the hurdle it might cause.

10. balwin

balwin Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I suspect the scent of the liquid will be enough to convince the officer that it is just juice. As for the medicinal use, it has always been used with any equipment that was inhale-able whether is was legal or not. We will just have to keep explaining like we do everyday anyway. We can only make sure we have as much knowledge as possible so that we can explain to those who are willing to learn and give those who don't want to learn something to think about.

11. soba1

soba1 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 27, 2013
    Van Nuys Ca., USA
    I'm for all intents and purposes I live in LA Ca. Was stopped at a red light next to an officer of the law, didn't even blink. But I know the big cities are different, especially hip slick and cool LA....

12. Snickerfritz

Snickerfritz Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2013
    USA
    I have my friend in Washington checking on these for me. Not that I'd ever do anything like that. No, not at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.