• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

You know you're a Canadian vaper when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlondieLocs

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Calgary, AB Canada
So I bundled myself up to take a quick run to the Post Office to pick up my shipment. I open the front door. I close the front door. I go back in the house and put on a toque. I run to the truck and hop in...

Damn thing won't start. (My boyfriend in his infinite wisdom thought it would be smarter to take my Hummer out to the rig and leave me his POS Dodge. So now I guess I really am stranded in Standard.) Well, screw it, I said to myself. I'm already outside. I'll just walk.

Brilliant. It's -40 outside with the windchill. (To you lurking Americans that's about, oh... MINUS FORTY!) And the snow is knee deep on my driveway.

So I trudged the 5 blocks to the Post Office (I'd say it was uphill both ways, but this isn't a work of fiction). Got there and noticed the idiot TOOK MY MAILKEY with him. ~sigh~ Damn good thing that I had that major debacle last month and the Postmistress now knows me by name and sight. She still neglected to get my signature for the parcel, though. :rolleyes:

So then I get to walk home - this time against the wind, and with an armload of mail, because really... why would I have thought to bring a bag?

Now, I'm huddled in my bed... (I'm sure I have frostbite in places I didn't know you could get frostbite) but I'm vaping away on a new eGo-T. (And yes, the 1000mAh is loooooong.)

Geez, we're a hardy folk, eh? (Or maybe just masochistic.)

PS. This thread is having a love affair with parentheses.

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
pffffft....-40 laff
thats fun times here!!!

Maybe if that thick load of hair on your head goes down to your feet, or you own a bazzillion dollar sub polar artic wear suit... it "might" be fun.

Blondie.... tell your beau to build you a damn garage, or at least plug in your vehicles during a cold snap AND install auto starts, lol.

VapeOn,
Greg

BlondieLocs

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Calgary, AB Canada
Maybe if that thick load of hair on your head goes down to your feet, or you own a bazzillion dollar sub polar artic wear suit... it "might" be fun.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Blondie.... tell your beau to build you a damn garage, or at least plug in your vehicles during a cold snap AND install auto starts, lol.

I would, but he's up north in the oilfield. For some reason he expected me to figure out that I should have plugged it in myself. (I haven't had to plug in a vehicle in 10 years.) Would have been easier if he parked it within reach of the extension cord. :rolleyes:

NoizMaker

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Lindsay, ON
You know you're a Canadian vaper when................. your new stainless steel drip tip gets stuck to your tongue.

lmfao, sorry I have to...

You know you're a Canadian vaper when;

Your eGo is plaid.

Your e-liquid is the consistency of Molasses outside.

Your ski-doo is threaded for a 510.

You wish there was a rim to roll up on your Juicy Clear Timmies Double Double.

VAPOINSANO

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2010
Vapin'Hard Mang*<|;)
lmfao, sorry I have to...

You know you're a Canadian vaper when;

Your eGo is plaid.

Your e-liquid is the consistency of Molasses outside.

Your ski-doo is threaded for a 510.

You wish there was a rim to roll up on your Juicy Clear Timmies Double Double.

I sure don't miss my days in Alberta, 70 feet up in the derrick on the bald ... prairies, you had to get the steamer guy to spray you down to get a good layer of ice on you to cut the wind. LOL Not much warmer here but at least we have trees.

VapeOn,
Greg

Another great Canadian thread !!

exellent posts....:):)

its fun to me .....:lol:

hi+welcome,labradorlost! :)

@smokum, ahhh you been peeking lol:laugh:

in all honesty i have had enuff winter this year :(

please,
bring on the 3 b's of springtime,
bbq's,beer+bikini's :?::oops:
:laugh::laugh: