You may have a vaping problem if.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trish342

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Mansfield Tx
I'm still new. But I think I'm addicted. I just justified my last purchase as follows: "If I buy this new ________, I will have to carry less other vaping stuff with me. So it makes sense to buy more stuff so that I have to carry less stuff. Even though ... I will have more stuff."

Yes you are...lol Welcome to the club :)

Ciego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
A dank basement in SE Minnesota
@Princessdee: ROFLMAO.

@Tuck....too true.

And, I find myself falling into that whole "if I buy more stuff then I'll be able to carry less stuff...." thing.

One good thing about keeping more stuff on hand is that when you get a chance to make a convert, you don't have to order something for them and make them wait. I have been able to turn 3 different people on to vaping over the last six weeks, simply because I had enough stuff to put together nice starter kits for them.

Also, I get bored easily. There always seems to be a PV, accessory or juice that I just *have to* try. I'm now curious about the Leo, the M series and of course, mods. Don't get me wrong, I love my KR808D-1's, but I use an Ego for dripping, and then there's all that E9 stuff I still have.... and then.....

Oh man, I have a problem.

tresrottn

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
Bothell, WA
I have an 808, I just hold it in my palm with my thumb (left hand) and type with the other four fingers ;)

I had to put down my pv to type this.

But seriously, when you ponder learning specific conversational chinese (Mandarin) to call the folks in Shenzen to ask if you can order something in bulk for your own use, or, ask your pal who speaks Chinese to make a call for you........You might be a vaper.
(yes, I did this last night)

Last edited:

Sainted_S

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Nether Iceland of NWPA
When you see something like this

Mini-Screwdriver_l.jpg

and think, "I bet someone could make a pretty nifty little mod out of that."

Last edited:

Ciego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
A dank basement in SE Minnesota
See? I saw that, and my first thought (after thinking of how it might be adapted to enhance my erotic experience) was: "Golly, someone could make a mod out of that!"

You might have a vaping problem if you spend several days off and on vaping VG and thinking it's just crappy juice.

You may have a vaping problem if you get the trots from so much VG, but continue tovape as you sit on the throne.

You may have a vaping problem if you start scrounging for stuff, just so you can swap/PIF/whatever...because it's fun.

You might have a vaping problem if you look at various kitchen tools and try to figure out ways they can enhance your vaping experience. So far, I haven't come up with a vaping use for my garlic press... Oh wait! Eureka!

SpeakerPlayNet

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
USA
www.SpeakerPlay.net
When you realized that you and your husband can charge all your batteries and then go dry camping for a week without ever having to worry about finding a place to charge an Ecig or ever worry about not having a charged battery - but just in case you pack a generator, a spare marine RV battery and several chargers and bring one cooler dedicated for eliquid and a shoebox full of attys, carts and drip tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread