You may have a vaping problem if.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

alovingmommyof3

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2010
Midwest
or when the day comes when there are no pkg's in the mailbox....or when my partner came home after being in the G. of Mex. for 5 mos. and said.."why does our computer desk look like a .... lab"? :)
My friend's husband has dubbed her collection "the .... lab." She was over one evening we were dicussing flaovrs. She wants me to try one. So I tell one of my sons to go tell her husband to hand them her .... lab so the son can bring it to us. Before anyone thinks we are nuts, my son has been through dare also my son knew it wasn't really a .... lab. All my kids have seen the "wonderful" nasty pictures of what .... does to you on my computer. My kids are older so they can get the joke with out receiving the wrong idea.

alovingmommyof3

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2010
Midwest
You know you have a vaping problem when you go to Dollar General in search of glass containers for your nic. You can only find glass jars of strawberries and some pimentos to use. So you go home give the kids the strawberries then wash the jars out and your son asks if you plan to use them to mix your different flavors together.

HeatherC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2010
New York
My friend's husband has dubbed her collection "the .... lab." She was over one evening we were dicussing flaovrs. She wants me to try one. So I tell one of my sons to go tell her husband to hand them her .... lab so the son can bring it to us. Before anyone thinks we are nuts, my son has been through dare also my son knew it wasn't really a .... lab. All my kids have seen the "wonderful" nasty pictures of what .... does to you on my computer. My kids are older so they can get the joke with out receiving the wrong idea.

TOTALLY agree with this. However my 15 year old did frighten me pretty badly....he found out that someone at a group meet up we were at vaped 0mg nic......and he asked if he could TRY it.....NO NO NO.....don't start a habit u never had in the first place!!!

Ciego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
A dank basement in SE Minnesota
You may have a vaping problem if:

* After accidentally flooding an atomizer and drawing a big sip of e-liquid into your mouth, you swish it around a little before spitting it out.

* You begin to look at household items, stuff found at garage sales and bargains from thrift stores and think: "Could I somehow use that for vaping...?"

* You keep PV gear all around the house, so you're never more than a few feet away from a vape fix.

* You can't stop buing vaping stuff.

* Your spouse/partner begins complaining about all the vaping stuff left all over the house.

* Your friends chuckle and shake their heads when you pull out your PV, just to see if you can vape somewhere in public, even when you really don't need a vape.

* You forget to eat because you're really enjoying that new flavor juice.

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
You start having a panic attack thinking about not having a charged battery to vape with.

You laboriously pack all your vaping supplies (enough for three days) before leaving the house for any length of time.

Hello - my name is Fopa and I am a vapaholic.

LOL!!! I SO totally over pack my gear!! Last trip I took I didn't even touch the extras.. all I needed was already in my purse! :p

Oh lord, that is so scary I was going to buy a laynard today to clean the house without having to stop to find my ecig. What supplier carries those?

A must! You know you are a vapoholic, when your lanyard is a staple of your waredrobe!! (the leyfords are great)

JonnyVapΣ;2024114 said:
And....
You go into Tractor Supply Company looking for bulk PG and try to casually explain it's for your cows while dressed in 'business casual'.

too funny!!!!

I'm not thinking this is a problem tho...LOL A much worse problem is your lungs hurting from smoking analogs. HOWEVER...you may have a vaping problem... If you go ballistic looking for a battery that you SWEAR you set down right by your keyboard.... and then eventually realize that it's laying in your lap. The search only took like 30-40seconds but you felt like it was an hour and the end of the world was near! (This may not happen to many people....but it IS a problem LOL and it's mine!)

You know you have a problem when every time you stand up... a PV falls on the floor :blush:

when you have been doing this less then 2 months and have already drop about half a grand on it. then still fine yourself ordering more stuff. vapeing is going to bankrupt me, but i love trying new things and new flavors, just cant help it. lol

YAY I am not alone :)

Ciego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
Hello, my name is Paul, and I'm a vape-aholic.

I know dr*g addicts who spend less on their addiction in a month than I have during my first month of vaping. Oh wait, I don't think I can legally post the word "dr*g" in this forum....sorry.

Seriously, I just took a long hard look (you'll pardon the expression) at my stash. I have atomizers (sent by mistake) that fit none of the PV's I own. (Can somebody tell me what looks like a 510, but is much smaller in diameter? Also, I havecartridges that look like 510's, but which have a much longer bottom flange - the squared part).

It's ridiculous. I will probably never break even. As another poster says in his sig line "I may never break even and I don't care."

I will tell you this: There are vendors out there who *love me.* LOL. I think the owner of V4L may be able to buy a Bentley if I keep ordering from them as I have over the past five weeks. <grin>

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
If you own menthol crystals... you might have a vaping habit.

If you read the term "PG" and it didn't make you think of a movie tiltle... you might have a vaping habit.

If you read the term "VG" and it didn't mean "Very Good"... you might have a vaping habit.

If you have EVER looked at a flashlight in home depot then held it to your lips to see how it feels... you might have a vaping habit.

If you think Victorias Secret is is the name of an FSUSA flavor... you might have a vaping habit.

If you have more than three battery chargers that do not charge cell phones... you might have a vaping habit.

If you own more than 15 10ml bottles... you might have a vaping habit.

When you think having juice in your mouth is bad and you didn't just brush your teeth to cause the bad taste... you might have a vaping habit.

When you say the words "I Drip" and nobody suggests that you see a Doctor immediately... you might have a vaping habit.

stressedOUT

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
Jersey Shore, new jersey
When you've only been vaping for 2 months and already own the starter kr808, many many eGo's, rivas, 7 mods, 4 homemade mods, 2 tackle boxes full of accessories and extras, 2 shoeboxes(mens 11) full of juices, and 1 shoebox with DIY juice stuff, Id say your addicted to vaping!!! UGHHHHH, gonna have to give vaping its very own room soon if this keeps up!
So yep, we are addicted for sure!!

HeatherC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2010
New York
When you've only been vaping for 2 months and already own the starter kr808, many many eGo's, rivas, 7 mods, 4 homemade mods, 2 tackle boxes full of accessories and extras, 2 shoeboxes(mens 11) full of juices, and 1 shoebox with DIY juice stuff, Id say your addicted to vaping!!! UGHHHHH, gonna have to give vaping its very own room soon if this keeps up!

Gee and here I thought that was just NORMAL LOL

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south

If you turned your dining room into an art room.. but realize that it's turned into a lab/shipping/storage room :laugh:

Ciego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
@Zen ROFLMAO!

@Stress.... Naw, you don't have a problem. That's very normal. My wife just went out and bought me a big metal rolling tool chest to store my vaping stuff. LOL She's sick and tired of my vaping stuff spread all over two floors of our little house.

So, I'll add:

* When you spend $100.00 on a rolling tool chest to store your $1000.00 worth of PV's, attys, juices, DIY stuff, cartos... you may have a vaping problem.

* When you can't spend even 24 hours without visiting ECF/PIF, you may have a vaping problem.

* When you spend 4 hours on youtube searching for juice and PV reviews, then watch even the bad ones in a foreign language you don't really understand, you may have a vaping problem.

* When you think MistressNomad, HizGatorGrl, Shan B. and Trish are all super-hot, even though you can't see them, just because they're so knowledgeable about vaping... you might have a vaping problem. Also maybe a social issue or two...

* You try to impress your non-vaping friends by extolling the virtues of vaping, even though you're boring them to tears... you definitely have a vaping problem.

* You'd rather vape than eat, you probably have a vaping problem.

* You'd rather play with your vaping stuff than have sex.... 'Nuff said. LOL (See "social issue" comment above).

* You think analog stinkies are thoroughly disgusting after 35 years of smoking... NO problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread