You never know what you have until its gone! What are you most grateful for on ECF ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
There's no place like home ...

celebrity-pictures-garland-dorothy2.jpg

Frankie

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Slovakia
I believe these events showed the community is becoming stronger than just a group of visitor friends in an electronic forum. Two refugee camps popped up immediately and people got in touch. The main danger of having forum friends is the possibility of a "doubleclick" that makes you lose them all. And I think this danger is rather supressed in our community. If I may say so...;)

D

Dukeboy08

I love the Pictures Kate provides.. and her great information.. And the great Suppliers that are here for everyone's needs and demands. I have grown to spending my nights coming on here and just talking about nothing that turns into something. The funny people that just can't stop debating other people. No names in particular.......You know who. Also Pimp Daddy Santa Steve and his to the point e-cig discussions and random "Hey Bud" or "Thanks bud" comments. Last but not least To all the Admins that help all the Newbies when the rest of us just want to be here for the show.

Thank you to all that make this place SssssPppECIAL to me.:cry:;):thumb:

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
Time of year doesn't really matter does it? ;)
But yes, that's what I'm saying. I believe in friendship, as long as it lasts. Sure I've had people who I could share everything with, be it sad or happy things. But most of them disappeared over the years and I don't even know where they are right now. It's not that I'm trying to be cynical here, it's just something I've experienced a lot of times.

sounds to me as though you just want a big hug! come give me some man love you big old misery guts!

Dale

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
Mt. Baldy, CA USA
I am most grateful for, in reverse order, the new product rumors, the reviews, the good humor and the shared experiences. I'm grateful there's a place to share this experience with a community of like-minded (and similarly-addicted) individuals. The support in this place is very valuable.

Plus, some of you people are funny!

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
im a relatively new guy on this forum but i must admit i felt pretty gutted when i couldnt get access. I even became paranoid that i had neen banned.........i actually emailed john at intellicig to get him to see if he could access the forum!

this isnt the 1st forum i have joined. ive been a member of a xbox360 forum for the last 3 years, 2 plastering forums for 2 years, a tiling forum for 6 months and ive run my own forum for online gaming. however, this is the only forum which has a feel of belonging. as someone else said, we are all addicts who are trying to break free so i think that gives us a feeling of togetherness. there are certain people on here who you can always trust to answer questions promptly and in a way that makes sense. but one of the best things about the forum is that there is no snotty nosed little kids posting obscene pointless comments (flaming).

after 2 days without access to the forum i thought i would do a google search for other e cig forums in the hope of finding some members from here. i couldnt believe how happy i felt when i looked at the section where it says "who is online?" and saw the names Badseed, Parked, Kate, TropicalBob etc etc........

Last edited:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Originally Posted by CaSHMeRe
I seemed lost the last 2 days without ECF as I know many of you guys did too ... :(

That being said, plus the holidays, what are you most grateful for when it comes to ECF ?!?!?!

For me, its the companionship of so many friends on here. I have met soooo many unique and interesting people, that I am happy to now call some friends! This place being down, had me lost and wandering for 2 days online. PerezHilton, lakers.com, nba.com, etc... just couldn't cut it!

So, I am grateful to all the members I have met, and will continue to meet !!!!

Happy Holidays everyone, and a Special Thank you to SJ for all his hard work the past 24 hours! Long live ECF ! :D

may I add,
for the super products from my fave supplier,
also for the wealth of information I have gotten from all of you guys, helping me to successfully quit tobacco cigs after 45 years.
you have all helped me to get the best out of my e-cigs, and learn to use them properly,

THANKYOU ALL. forever, Di ......

nicowolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2008
near Akron, OH, USA
this place has great entertainment value and that's thanks to the enormous variety of peeps who dwell here.

A wealth of information and idea's , theories and support. A gathering point for those with a common interest.

I've suprised myself with how i have come to respect some people on here for their varied input to the forum.

Welcome back ECF....Merry Christmas....

Thanks, Apo, for the much more succinct and eloquent version of what I was going to type.

This has become just one great dysfunctional family!

The past two days were a glimpse of what a electronmagnetic impulse frequency bomb exploded over London would feel like, or the aftermath of a Cat 5 on Miami, or .. Bush refusing to vacate the White House.

I felt a little lost. Now we're all better. :thumb:

:lol: I got a hilarious image in my head of a certain someone rolling around on the floor of the Oval Office kicking and screaming, "I won't go. I belong here. My daddy and his OPEC buddies boughtified me this office fair and square!"

I was totally lost....no one to check anything with...

I was so afraid that it was gonna be permanent...

Thank heavens we are back online.....

I was praying it was only temporary, but convinced that we hadn't payed the bills and would be down until after I had gotten over the loss and forgotten all about e-cigs making it all just another horribly interrupted really good dream.

Hi, my name is Ron and I'm and ECFaholic . . .

I, too had to admit that I rely on this forum WAY too much for my entertainment. I barely even speak to the people I share an apartment with anymore. What were their names again?

Time of year doesn't really matter does it? ;)
But yes, that's what I'm saying. I believe in friendship, as long as it lasts. Sure I've had people who I could share everything with, be it sad or happy things. But most of them disappeared over the years and I don't even know where they are right now. It's not that I'm trying to be cynical here, it's just something I've experienced a lot of times.

I get what you are saying YoHan. I have met and befriended some very interesting people in my day, but as my interests grow and change, and theirs as well, we tend to drift right back out of each other's lives - no hard feelings, just change. I find I harbor good feelings toward many of my earlier friends, but have much less in common with them. I am all for enjoying every minute I can with the people around me, and not getting upset when these change and one or the other of us moves on, it is the natural cycle of growth and renewal.

I am most grateful for, in reverse order, the new product rumors, the reviews, the good humor and the shared experiences. I'm grateful there's a place to share this experience with a community of like-minded (and similarly-addicted) individuals. The support in this place is very valuable.

Plus, some of you people are funny!

I love that people share their personalities, their mental images (Thanks for the pic Kate), basically themselves here.

ATTENTION SUPPLIERS AND ADMINISTRATORS: this part is for you. I want to thank each and every one of you. You have all worked very hard this year. I have seen suppliers offering support for each others' products, responding to our neverending pleas for better equipment and more flavors and better prices and tech support and handholding - all without a harsh word. Administrators working OT to restore us from cyberpurgatory, admitting to judgement errors, rearranging our posts at our request and not just because you deemed it so as the mighty cybergods you are, and humbly and honestly leading by example. This isn't even your day jobs and you have impressed me. I am inspired by the ethics here, the constrained freedom, and the sense of community. You all deserve a great big hug and an attaboy/attagirl.:thumb::thumb: Two thumbs WAY up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread