You Rock! :^]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegastar

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Grand Rapids, MI
My first order had that drawn on the back of it with a sharpie, and I laughed and laughed for a bit, but then I remembered: There is delicious vapor juice in there! Stop laughing and get to work!

Well, what I will say is that the drawing on the back of my envelope must have been Ben doodling and self indulging in a mirror, because he is certainly the man who rocks in this case. The first hit of Boba's was a good deal of confusion, and being unsure if this was right, but try again.... And again... And again and now I cannot stop myself. What an amazing flavor.

The Gorilla Juice kicks ..., too, but I'm still on the fence about using it regularly. The lady and I agreed that a 100ml order of Boba's is in the cards next check, though. We'll have to share custody and visitation rights, but I think we can handle it.

So yeah, Ben, you are the one who rocks, sir.

Last edited:

ZONER1

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2011
stanley, nc
My first order had that drawn on the back of it with a sharpie, and I laughed and laughed for a bit, but then I remembered: There is delicious vapor juice in there! Stop laughing and get to work!

Well, what I will say is that the drawing on the back of my envelope must have been Ben doodling and self indulging in a mirror, because he is certainly the man who rocks in this case. The first hit of Boba's was a good deal of confusion, and being unsure if this was right, but try again.... And again... And again and now I cannot stop myself. What an amazing flavor.

The Gorilla Juice kicks ..., too, but I'm still on the fence about using it regularly. The lady and I agreed that a 100ml order of Boba's is in the cards next check, though. We'll have to share custody and visitation rights, but I think we can handle it.

So yeah, Ben, you are the one who rocks, sir.

what he said! just received my order today, bobas rocks!

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Nothing like an ego boost with your juice order. I pulled this package out of the mail today, doodle side up, and was a little confused at first WTH it was. It must have been addressed to the juices inside, because I can't rock as hard as some of this stuff. This is definitely a vendor with personality ;-)

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
No, I don't rock, YOU GUYS FREAKING ROCK!! I had an extra scribble on my invoice: "Freebie Time!" with the usual smiley face. I had to double check the contents as I'd only so far glanced in really quick and sure enough there was an extra bottle. And I don't mean a tiny little sample bottle, but a generous 12ml size bottle of Hype (which I haven't yet tried)

I've already added Alien Visions to my list of regular vendors based solely on the quality of their juices, but this service is just over the top. Thanks guys :vapor:

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
I've already added Alien Visions to my list of regular vendors based solely on the quality of their juices, but this service is just over the top. Thanks guys :vapor:

Glad you are enjoying it. We try our best to get everyone taken care of. I have a new wookie coming in today so we'll see if we can't get better at it as we get more hands on deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread