Youde Zephyrus

Status
Not open for further replies.

nkr501

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2011
New Jersey, USA
I don't know what it is about this tank. I have tried numerous ways of wicking. It either floods or burns. I thought the billow 2 was a pain. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Video links?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
I wick my zeph like this with a few modifications and I have no problems. No dry hit, and no leaking (except when filling so I can live with it). This tank isn't as flavorful as other tanks I've used at any rate, but it kicks. It eats juice too though!

gone3uo6

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2015
Pocomoke City, MD
gone3uo6.blogspot.com
Anyone notice the ohms jumping around a little, one time I will fire it and it will read .37, the next time it may read .42. I've tried it on an IPV D2, and an iStick 100 and it does the same on both.
Your coils could possibly be contacting the tank and shorting. What size coils did you install? is the resistance the changing when you place the deck into the tank?

Jamie.in.atl

Oct 19, 2015
Your coils could possibly be contacting the tank and shorting. What size coils did you install? is the resistance the changing when you place the deck into the tank?
I installed the stock .3 ohm coil, and it changes resistance from one firing to the next. It's not changing drastically, the range it is changing to is from .37 to .42. I'm going to take the coil out and make sure the threads, and contact area are clean and dry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread