Your 901

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
There are a few factors that can go in to determining the difference.

If you look at the batteries, RN series batteries will have SHOxxxx stamped on them, and DSE series batteries will have SLBxxxx stamped on them. The atomizer on the RN also sits deeper than the DSE. Carts (thinner tip/slit hole) cartridges are about 1/4" shorter as well.

paintedlady48

Feb 16, 2009
There are a few factors that can go in to determining the difference.

If you look at the batteries, RN series batteries will have SHOxxxx stamped on them, and DSE series batteries will have SLBxxxx stamped on them. The atomizer on the RN also sits deeper than the DSE. Carts (thinner tip/slit hole) cartridges are about 1/4" shorter as well.
So what you are saying is that my dse901s i got from you are really RNS...
not that I care,,,I still love them and enjoy them,,,just confused:cry:!!!

jimgman

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2008
delaware
thank you all for fast response i can not contest to the quailty differences but have found out that the RN line of atomiser are over clocked and will there for burn out faster then a 901 series atomiser
they "might" burn out faster, even if they do, they supposedly hit better, give more vapor, and are harder to flood. paintedlady...there are officially 2 different 901's. this is not steves fault. check the back of the instruction manual. it clearly states dse 901 as the model #. the mfr.'s are trying to confuse us. keep in mind that one of the things that made puresmoker famous(besides his service) was the performance of his version of the 901.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
The 4075 works better with carts than the 901. The 901 works better with dripping.

Not if you are using one of Bastage's Manual USB's ;) HAHA ... I only drip with my RN atom's ...

Cash,

Are you expecting any USB passthroughs for the 901 soon?

In stock now :)

thank you all for fast response i can not contest to the quailty differences but have found out that the RN line of atomiser are over clocked and will there for burn out faster then a 901 series atomiser

Burn out faster ??? hmmm.... Alright :)

they "might" burn out faster, even if they do, they supposedly hit better, give more vapor, and are harder to flood. paintedlady...there are officially 2 different 901's. this is not steves fault. check the back of the instruction manual. it clearly states dse 901 as the model #. the mfr.'s are trying to confuse us. keep in mind that one of the things that made puresmoker famous(besides his service) was the performance of his version of the 901.

Our manufacturer does indeed call them 901's. It is, what it is. Many people don't know the difference and if someone asks, I can always give them the breakdown on the differences ...

My version of the 901 made me famous ?!?!?! WOOT WOOT !!!! I always thought it was because I have a beautiful fiance ... guess not! :cry: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread