What Flavors are in your rotation today??

Status
Not open for further replies.

fairweasel2323

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
Marion, OH
555, Congo Crave (really good cant put it down both 555 and CC are from goodejuice) I had a few vapes off of this vanilla java I mixed together this morning. I have tried to back to GJ4 but doesnt taste right to me i I usually was a big fan of RY4 and this is supposed to be a better version of it made by good e juice...maybe needs to steep longer I have tried it in two different ohm clearos a 2.2 and a 2.5 im getting some 1.8ohms maybe it be better in it?? there juices usually dont need to steep??

Im looking to try some new flavors but only buy from GoodEjuice I need to find another vendor that has some of these others juices.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
555, Congo Crave (really good cant put it down both 555 and CC are from goodejuice) I had a few vapes off of this vanilla java I mixed together this morning. I have tried to back to GJ4 but doesnt taste right to me i I usually was a big fan of RY4 and this is supposed to be a better version of it made by good e juice...maybe needs to steep longer I have tried it in two different ohm clearos a 2.2 and a 2.5 im getting some 1.8ohms maybe it be better in it?? there juices usually dont need to steep??

Im looking to try some new flavors but only buy from GoodEjuice I need to find another vendor that has some of these others juices.

GJ4 was great when I got mine; had steeped for about a month ahead of time since it was PIF'd to me. It might be because of the Natural Extraction if you're not used to NETs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread