Your best flavor device?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlowTalker

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
Ohio
I didn't know you can do a single coil in there. Aren't the deck airflow made for duel coils?
Man i've been searching for the Obs Nano but that seems an impossibility. I eventually got the Juggerknot single...waiting on it.
Have you tried a lower ohm build on the Obs yet...?

The coil goes centered length-ways between the posts so the air is hitting both sides (I'm using pretty small coils). The wicks can then be divided between all four channels. I haven't tried any lower than 1ohm.

BTW you can still get the Nanos at MVS - only gold and rainbow left.

Reactions: Fredman1

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
The coil goes centered length-ways between the posts so the air is hitting both sides (I'm using pretty small coils). The wicks can then be divided between all four channels. I haven't tried any lower than 1ohm.
Interesting...
BTW you can still get the Nanos at MVS - only gold and rainbow left.
Thanks for that, but it don't look like they ship to New Zealand. No worries... i've got that Juggerknot coming :thumb:

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Thanks for confining that. My choice was between the two. Had some doubts with the mesh one, but i'll put it on next months budget now. This months one is blown...unfortunately.
The profile can also run regular coils as well,so if you don't like the mesh,the rda can still be used.

Reactions: Fredman1

ExtremeDooty

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2017
Michigan
I'm waiting on mine. Very exited I have to say. How do you find it?

I find it very easily. It's an excellent device. The GT coils provide great flavor and vapor. The Omni 4 board is very smart but it is not very good at hiding. It usually just sidles in among my other mods, but I can spot it immediately most days.

Last edited:
Reactions: jandrew

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
I find it very easily. It's an excellent device.
One thing that might bother me is the quick fire. Saw on DJLsb review it might be a problem for some. I believe I also saw on another review it can be corrected (if that's the right word) by the latest update.
How do you find that?

ExtremeDooty

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2017
Michigan
In my mind, the .002s firing rate is more for bragging rights than anything else. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between .002s and .02s. Maybe expert cloud chuckers can, but I doubt it. The important thing for me is that it works great, it's easy to set up and change modes, and Vaporesso hit a home run with the GT coils. I'm assuming you bought the kit with the Cascade Baby tank.
You won't regret your purchase.

Reactions: Eskie

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have a really hard time playing favorites these days, but I will say for me the top several devices are: Siren V2, Kabuki, Zenith, Ego one tanks (I like the oddessy) and the doggystyle. That's what I am using at the moment.

So many variables, it can be interesting to see how flavors differ in different tanks, etc.

Anna

Murphy2278

Sep 2, 2018
Having not yet (but I will soon) stepped into the world of high end, one of my favorites is my Asmodus C4. It’s not the best looking, but I do have the all SS version, so the weird lines are subdued. Flavor is fantastic. Slapped a spaced parallel build in it last night and fell in love all over again. I’m waiting to see some more reviews about the new Asmodus .Blank. It has pretty much the same deck as the C4 but also has top airflow. It’s MUCH better looking, but I think it’ll be hard to beat the C4 in the flavor category. Fingers crossed.

Gentle Smoke

Jan 31, 2019
I'm waiting on mine. Very exited I have to say. How do you find it?
I have an Armour Pro/Cascade Baby. I would not recommend the GT Mesh heater. Supposedly Kanthal, it strikes me as rapidly oxidizing aluminum and had a bite that I could not tolerate. The ceramic coil can be flavorful. However, word of warning, ceramic heats slowly so watt mode may cook your juice and the flavor will never be the same. Go low temp for starts and work your way up to preserve its best characteristics.

Murphy2278

Sep 2, 2018
Currently I'd have to say the Elder Dragon rda, very impressed with the flavor on this one. 22mm, single coil, reduced chamber rda, very cool looking.
I want to like the Elder Dragon. I do love the design of the deck, but I’m not in agreement with you on the esthetics. I did see some reviews that praised it for flavor.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread