Best for flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
There is no best rda for flavor their is only personal preference. If there were one "best" anything for everything and everyone, the world would be a duller place. Etc.

Nothing wrong with liking what you like. I'd say if you like it, either try something very similar, or vastly different, one or the other will work. Also, build and wick and all that matter.

I wish I could guide you to something, but it's all opinion and personal preference. IDK, I love things other people hate and etc. There are definitely some general well-liked standouts and whatever, but I'm a MTL person so I can't really offer much.

The good news if the atomizer you have really has a reputation for Suck, you may be pleasantly surprised by whatever you get next. Or, vastly disappointed.

That's the thing, though, uncertainty.

Anna

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
No such thing as 'best' anything in vaping.

Vaping is all about personal preferences.
individual sweet spots
preferred methods
personal tastes
The list goes on & on.

It isn't a competition.
I've lost count of how many times you've told him this.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
What do u use?
Wotofo bravo rta. I love the flavor i get with this. Ive read where other folks dont like it so much. Its not just the rta though. It depends on the coils you put in it as much as anything else. Ive built with plain kanthal and clapton/alien wire. In theory, the claptons would produce better flavor but honestly, I cant tell much difference over the plain kanthals. I have 2 of these, one loaded with plain wire and the other with claptons. Both setups are dual coil and both hit .20ohms. The kanthals taste best TO ME at 60w and the claptons at 75w. Same juice, btw. There are so many variables, even with one tank, that finding the BEST is a personal journey. I could go on and on about the bravo and what a wonderful rta it is, and i promise someone will come along and tell how bad they hate it. But, the bravo is an awesome rta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread