Not open for further replies.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    OK, you can only take one bottle of ejuice (along with ALL your vape gear) with you to a deserted island - I'll be nice and make it a never ending bottle (I'm magic ;))

What ejuice or mix would you choose? Include the recipe or link if it's a diy mix

For me it would be my mint/ice cream mix Enticemint

Your turn ;)

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 14, 2013
    SE PA
    Include the recipe or link if it's a diy mix
    Two parts VG, one part PG, 13mg nic. Flavorings are entirely optional for me.

But I'd be screwed pretty quick 'cause my collection of vape gear does not currently include a solar charger. :blush:

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 14, 2013
    SE PA
    Soon to added to the list of preparation?
    Considering my aversion to long-distance airline travel and my proclivity to become seasick on a boat, I think the chances of me actually becoming stranded on a deserted island are close to negligible. :)

• Agree
    Reactions: CMD-Ky

TonyD64

ECF Veteran
    Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    I am happy, really happy with the CNT Nicotine from Liquid Barn and the TFA Peppermint flavor from My Freedom Smokes or whatever supplier carries it. Considering I was allergic to the Classic Menthol from Durasmoke I'm not sure how much I want to invest in E-Liquid if I have the same problem with them. If the CNT and Peppermint was unavailable I would go with the Durabacco from Durasmoke, it was an all day Vape with no side effects in either the Regular or the Salts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread