Your favorite atomizer to use with Nicoticket juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Congrats! Your gonna love the reo! Be sure to use some deoxit gold (pen) or noalox, especially if you're gonna be sub-omhming.. its best to use it, before you have a problem...

Its your first one? Rob ships them out, almost as fast as NT... :) ... M/W/F... I ordered my second one, labor day weekend... :facepalm: He shipped it out Tuesday though!!

Yep my first one, and I am leaning towards deoxit I have read about Noalox leaving a nasty residue if you use too much and I tend to be heavy handed with stuff like that. Like adding too much cayenne pepper to my food. :D

built4feel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
South Central PA, USA
Yep my first one, and I am leaning towards deoxit I have read about Noalox leaving a nasty residue if you use too much and I tend to be heavy handed with stuff like that. Like adding too much cayenne pepper to my food. :D

Definitely good choice.
http://www.amazon.com/DeoxITGOLD-Pe..._sim_op_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=0GA7QPK7K02P8AT8DNT1

Thats what I got, as well as "Power Booster Cleaner" for before cleaning...

I have an RM4 and found 0.5ohm dual coils (ID anywhere from 1.4mm-2.4mm) to be my favorite. Produces great flavor and a ton of vapor.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Definitely good choice.
http://www.amazon.com/DeoxITGOLD-Pe..._sim_op_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=0GA7QPK7K02P8AT8DNT1

Thats what I got, as well as "Power Booster Cleaner" for before cleaning...

I have an RM4 and found 0.5ohm dual coils (ID anywhere from 1.4mm-2.4mm) to be my favorite. Produces great flavor and a ton of vapor.

Thanks for the links! It looks like both are covered under my prime membership as well, fast shipping rules. :D Guess that's the next chunk out of this weeks paycheck. :lol:

Cactus Breath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
AZ
2 REO Grands/RM2, both at ~1.0 - 1.2 ohms. Currently Virus in one and Home Slice in the other. Virus is my ADV, the other one is open for whatever other NT flavor I'm currently dallying with on the side. :)

I also have a ProVari with an Igo-L and several IBTanked tanks for it, but it stays up in the vape cabinet as a backup and only comes out as an ohm checker for builds. Great device, but I like the vape on the REOs a lot better.

Last edited:

scratchtheweasel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2014
Pocono PA
PBC V2 in the Squape clone that is a big PITA.

Ah you went down this rabbit hole too? Roxy has been telling me about her adventures with this one. After all the "rave" reviews I think I might sit that one out. ;)

As for me I'm running rebuilt aerotanks with single coil builds at ~1.5 ohms and cotton wick as well as Taifun GT's. I drip on an igo occasionally - wouldn't really recommend that RDA though.

Next up for me is probably a Reo with a cyclone or an odin, but tempted to go with a stingray and a magma. The magmas look like a sweet vape.

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
Magma's and juice are a flavor's best friend! But her buddy the TOBH is fighting for attention too...

Although I don't own a REO (yet). Blow off the light saber mech and just submit to the REO. In the long run, they are the last vaping tool you'll need (beside proper toppers)

fluff.gif
I think I just sold myself...

:facepalm:
Damn REONauT's...

Cactus Breath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
AZ
Magma's and juice are a flavor's best friend! But her buddy the TOBH is fighting for attention too...

Although I don't own a REO (yet). Blow off the light saber mech and just submit to the REO. In the long run, they are the last vaping tool you'll need (beside proper toppers)

View attachment 384688

Damn REONauT's...
Since I bought my first REO, the only mod I've had even the slightest interest in was...a second REO.

Never thought I'd be a box mod fan and I hated the look of the REO when I first saw them. Once I gave in and decided to see what all the hubbub was about, I wished I'd bought one in the first place and saved all the time and money I wasted screwing around with other mods.

Spooky28

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
North Carolina
REO #1 RM2 currently sporting about a .9 ohm 28 kanthal coil and some silica wicking and loving the heck out of the ACB and Band Camp. REO #2 Odin (which is a crazy awesome atty too, even though I actually prefer the RM2) and trying to decide what to put in the bottle. I think it's a fruit kind of day...

baltoace

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
Baltimore
LP reo with a rm2 always filled with virus, Woodvile with a rm2 filled with GCD as it's the only liquid that hits in that device. Two kayfuns on cana's one with PBC the other with Wakonda. Stingray X topped with a Zenith V2 dripping Sure-Bert and a Nemi topped with a drilled patriot dripping either Cheesecake or Got-Cookie. Saving for Reo #2 and a different topper.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
LP reo with a rm2 always filled with virus, Woodvile with a rm2 filled with GCD as it's the only liquid that hits in that device. Two kayfuns on cana's one with PBC the other with Wakonda. Stingray X topped with a Zenith V2 dripping Sure-Bert and a Nemi topped with a drilled patriot dripping either Cheesecake or Got-Cookie. Saving for Reo #2 and a different topper.

Well, it was originally owned buy me....just saying. Once you are "in The Family" you are always "in The Family"....:2cool: :vapor:

WeirdWillie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2014
Houston, Texas
I do believe that NT will taste good if all you had was a match and a paper clip for a heating source.
But for me it depends, at home I like the Magma wit dual parallel coils, but on the go I like a single parallel in the Lemo.

Feel free to quote me on this.

I don't always vape good juice, but when I do I prefer Nicoticket !
(Please vape responsibly)

scratchtheweasel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2014
Pocono PA

Damn REONauT's...

You have to watch out for the NADDs crew. Especially Keith - master enabler that one. ;)

That said you seem to be doing a fine job enabling yourself. lol.

I do believe that NT will taste good if all you had was a match and a paper clip for a heating source.

Priceless...

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
But for me it depends, at home I like the Magma wit dual parallel coils, but on the go I like a single parallel in the Lemo.

Feel free to quote me on this.

I don't always vape good juice, but when I do I prefer Nicoticket !
(Please vape responsibly)

WW, go find you a meme for that one! I Dont Always | Meme Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread