The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Volunteer to help with beta testing!

We’re working on getting the site updates ready, but we’ll need your help to check the changes, make sure everything makes sense to you, and report any issues you see. If you'd like to volunteer to help with beta testing, click the link below. The first 20 people to respond to this thread will be added to the team!

View thread
    Dismiss Notice

Your favorite blend that has chocolate

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by NubeeResearcher, Aug 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. NubeeResearcher

NubeeResearcher Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 4, 2011
    Brooklyn, NYC
    I got hooked on Cone-fused by Twisted Drips that I got from zamplebox n now I can't find it anywhere in 12 mgs. It was a chocolate ice cream and waffle cone flavor. Since then I tried the infamous Halo Belgian Cocoa but it's too chocolaty for me.

Do you know of a premium chocolate blend that comes in 12 mgs? I've tried The King and it's too complicated and complex (too many flavors).

Thanks in advance.

2. Hightech Redneck

Hightech Redneck Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 27, 2015
    N C
    You could always buy the lower nic and add some nic to it. You can order nic from many different websites.
    I primarily DIY now and have to say, chocolate can be very hard to mix correctly.

3. NubeeResearcher

Oct 4, 2011
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Can you give me a good website for nic? Also, how much would I have to add to 6 mg?

4. Hightech Redneck

Hightech Redneck Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 27, 2015
    N C
    I use wizard labs nic. There are many different sources and I'm sure others will recommend something different.
    Easiest thing would be to use a juice calculator to figure out how much to use.
    For example I use 100 MG nic ( I don't recommend starting that high of a concentration) and I add I think 1.8ml to bring a 30ml bottle to 6mg nic. Hope this helps.

• Like Like x 1
  5. NubeeResearcher

Oct 4, 2011
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Still considering switching so if anyone has any ideas let me know please

6. brandon555

brandon555 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 30, 2010
    Wisconsin
    The only chocolate flavor I could ever jive with was Tastyfinger from Tasty Vapor. Some of their liquids are so good you wish you could eat them, lol... and that was one of them. It's basically their take on a Butterfinger bar but if you like chocolate flavors its worth a try imho.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Smoke_too_much

Smoke_too_much Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2016
    Night Shift from Velvet Cloud Vapor is a very good chocolate/coffee combo.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.