Your favorite blend that has chocolate

Status
Not open for further replies.

NubeeResearcher

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2011
Brooklyn, NYC
I got hooked on Cone-fused by Twisted Drips that I got from zamplebox n now I can't find it anywhere in 12 mgs. It was a chocolate ice cream and waffle cone flavor. Since then I tried the infamous Halo Belgian Cocoa but it's too chocolaty for me.

Do you know of a premium chocolate blend that comes in 12 mgs? I've tried The King and it's too complicated and complex (too many flavors).

Thanks in advance.

NubeeResearcher

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2011
Brooklyn, NYC
You could always buy the lower nic and add some nic to it. You can order nic from many different websites.
I primarily DIY now and have to say, chocolate can be very hard to mix correctly.
Can you give me a good website for nic? Also, how much would I have to add to 6 mg?

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
I use wizard labs nic. There are many different sources and I'm sure others will recommend something different.
Easiest thing would be to use a juice calculator to figure out how much to use.
For example I use 100 MG nic ( I don't recommend starting that high of a concentration) and I add I think 1.8ml to bring a 30ml bottle to 6mg nic. Hope this helps.

brandon555

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2010
Wisconsin
The only chocolate flavor I could ever jive with was Tastyfinger from Tasty Vapor. Some of their liquids are so good you wish you could eat them, lol... and that was one of them. It's basically their take on a Butterfinger bar but if you like chocolate flavors its worth a try imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread