Your favorite peach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Not sure this will be what you're looking for (ie. ripe, natural tasting, slightly sweet peach), but I like a combo of TFA Juicy Peach + TFA Peach when a recipe calls for Peach. Together they provide the taste that I'm looking for.

Some people who use TFA flavorings also do the same combo type of thing when a recipe calls for Blueberry or Strawberry. They use TFA Blueberry Wild + TFA Blueberry Extra. A Strawberry combo many use is TFA Strawberry + TFA Strawberry Ripe. You just work out the % for each one that suits your tastes.

You'll notice in quite a few recipes, too, that often there is also more than 1 brand of a particular flavoring in the recipe. It may have CAP Sweet Strawberry + TFA Strawberry Ripe in it. Both flavorings bring something unique to the Strawberry taste in the recipe.

christylh8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2018
Huntsville, AL
Not sure this will be what you're looking for (ie. ripe, natural tasting, slightly sweet peach), but I like a combo of TFA Juicy Peach + TFA Peach when a recipe calls for Peach. Together they provide the taste that I'm looking for.

Some people who use TFA flavorings also do the same combo type of thing when a recipe calls for Blueberry or Strawberry. They use TFA Blueberry Wild + TFA Blueberry Extra. A Strawberry combo many use is TFA Strawberry + TFA Strawberry Ripe. You just work out the % for each one that suits your tastes.

You'll notice in quite a few recipes, too, that often there is also more than 1 brand of a particular flavoring in the recipe. It may have CAP Sweet Strawberry + TFA Strawberry Ripe in it. Both flavorings bring something unique to the Strawberry taste in the recipe.
That's true. I do mix TFA Blueberry Extra and TFA Blueberry Wild all the time. But I just find TFA peaches in general to taste overly chemical.

• Agree
Reactions: glasseye
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread