Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I am curious to know who your favorite vendor for vaping is? My favorite is discountvapers because he (Eric) always has the newest stuff for the cheapest prices and he will stand behind the stuff he sells. So let me and others know who your go-to vendor is and why so we can give some pub to the good guys out there. Thank you for your participation.

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
For all things hardware: Vapor Kings. They may not have a huge selection, but their product descriptions are thorough and understandable to this relative newbie. Their customer service is excellent (always respond to email queries within 24 hours); shipping is prompt, and prices and shipping charges are reasonable. Honorable Mention: Discountvapers, for the prices, once I know exactly what I'm looking for.

For all things e-liquid (base, flavorings, "lab" supplies): Wizard Labs.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Hardware - Discount Vapers - also Vapor Kings & Fast Tech - J Wraps for skins (no need to try any others)
Juice - Mount Baker Vapor
Flavors - Flavor West or MBV - I'm easy because I like almost everything I've tried at MBV (over 50)
Nic - Wizard Labs or RTS Vapes, WL on price (when they have stock long enough to actually buy some)
PG/VG - Essential Depot
Batteries - RTD Vapor
Customer Service - Eric at DV can't be beat, MBV is some of the best I've had in my 52 years, WL is also top notch

Other DIY - Fosters & Smith for Monoject Syringes and New Frog for plastic dropper bottles

Last edited:

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Fasttech for batteries, prices can't be beat and they come in nice plastic case+free shipping
Vapoligy for silica wick, great price 2.95 for 5 feet
Temco for kanthal wire, best price especially at their ebay store
myfreedomsmokes for unflavored nicotine base, wizard labs is a little cheaper but MFS comes in glass and more pg,vg options
onestopdiyshop for flavoring, great prices for bulk ,4ounce, and great selection
discountvapers for everything else, Eric respond to questions in hours sometimes minutes, if something is defective he takes it back no problem, fast shipping, competitive pricing, carries all the latest and greatest, and the owner was my vaping sherpa having answered all my annoying questions about products and how they worked in a kind and timely manner when I first got into the vaporizing world.

lamarrk

ECF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Huntsville, Alabama (Rocket City), USA
Last edited:

Jazzi Mike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Michigan
Velvet Cloud Vapor is a great up-and-coming e juice vendor. I am completely addicted to their Night Shift.

Anyways, in a past order, they forgot a 30ml bottle of something I ordered two of. The next week, I recieved 1 45ml of the one they forgot and several freebies. I cannot believe how awesome they are. That is not discouting the freebies that came along with my original order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread