Your first e-cig vaping experience and you

Status
Not open for further replies.

udlike2no2

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
South NJ
Well its been only a day and I am having more fun than my 1st manual pleasure experience and even better have a place to talk about do's and don't and how to enhance the experience, Thank you all.

I am enjoying my 808 and using wow vaper 18mg carts from V4L and what i am seeing is i take maybe 4 to 8 vapes per hr. I feel ok but i think i am feeling a steady flow of nic instead of a reg cig i would feel at the time of smoking them. I dont think i like the steady all day feeling this, so i might need to go to a 12mg cart instead. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
I will start doing a atty and tip for drip testing soon to find my flavors and refill carts because mostly in the car all day. Will i lose any nic going from drip to refill carts after i find my flavors? or stay with the nic i feel good with regardless of refilled carts or drips?
From what i am reading it sounds like the taste of juices are better than the pre-made carts.
any input on this would help greatly and thanks again all.

Also see how long my 808 and cart can go today to see how long they both last

Last edited:

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
I think most people start vaping more often than they smoked and for fewer drags. You could try 12mg especially on the V4L because it's a warm vape for a slim ecig and that enhances TH. I started on 18mg then went to 12mg. I went to 6mg recently and that's where the TH gets pretty light. My fave Vapor4life flavors are WOWbacco, a cocoa tobacco with good TH (or WOWBoy which is the same w/ a bit of mint added), and WOW Vanilla which is a sweet marshmallowy vanilla. I like both of those enough that I bought them as juices at V4L. I vape the WOWbacco currently in a carto on my 510 and I use the KR8 for my vanillas and other flavors. In the beginning (at 18mg) I preferred the Coolcarts, at 12mg sort of split on which I liked, at 6mg I prefer the warmer WOW carts.

I think the nic would be the same dripping or in a cartomizer. However a 901 atomizer is (in my opinion) an airier vape than a cartomizer. And you need a standard resistance 901 atomizer. The drip tips at LiteCigUSA.net to 510/901/KR8 should also fit in the V4L cartos. I use one as a mouthpiece in the carto (not to drip in since that would send the juice toward the center air channel). I test juices by dripping. But I also sometimes do extended tests on a Joye 510 manual w/ a little standard resistance Joye 306 atty and Joye 306 cart I restuffed w/ blue foam. Sometimes I like a juice enough to vape it that way but not enough to put it in a carto.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Well its been only a day and I am having more fun than my 1st manual pleasure experience and even better have a place to talk about do's and don't and how to enhance the experience, Thank you all.

I am enjoying my 808 and using wow vaper 18mg carts from V4L and what i am seeing is i take maybe 4 to 8 vapes per hr. I feel ok but i think i am feeling a steady flow of nic instead of a reg cig i would feel at the time of smoking them. I dont think i like the steady all day feeling this, so i might need to go to a 12mg cart instead. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
I will start doing a atty and tip for drip testing soon to find my flavors and refill carts because mostly in the car all day. Will i lose any nic going from drip to refill carts after i find my flavors? or stay with the nic i feel good with regardless of refilled carts or drips?
From what i am reading it sounds like the taste of juices are better than the pre-made carts.
any input on this would help greatly and thanks again all.

Also see how long my 808 and cart can go today to see how long they both last

Welcome and hello. The nic delivery with ecigs is different than analogs. With ecigs the nic is absorbed more in the mouth and throat instead of the lungs, where with a analog you get a direct hit of nic to the lungs. This may explain the difference you are feeling.
:)
sas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread