Status
Not open for further replies.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
So, we all have that one flavor that knocked us on our a**es. The flavor that we first vaped, and just said WOW! It's the reason why we ordered more flavors, and keep coming back to FSUSA.

As many of you may know, mine was Cappuccino Smooth. I have that 120ML bottle that has been steeping for a year, and it is almost ready to be broken out. It is my WOW flavor. It is the reason I have been buying all my flavors at FSUSA for the last year, and will most likely be for years to come.

Now, there are several other flavors that I love; hypnotic mist, hopscotch, cherry bomb, cherry pipe, caramel apple -- oh, I can go on for a long time. It is just that Cap Smooth is my WOW flavor!

So, what got you hooked? What is your WOW flavor?

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Italian Cake

American Spirit first...big wow and I remember french toast right after....wowsers.

Well I still have many more FSUSA liquids to try but my fav so far is Kickin' Apple!!

I may try some of these. They sound good. I should ask David to do a "Rediscover FSUSA" sale. Put all of the 30ML or smaller bottles on sale. It would be a good way for us to discover new flavors!

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Wyatt Earp. my first custom blend :)

I never warmed up to Wyatt, but I like Cherry Pipe. To me, Cherry pipe tastes like Wyatt Earp with a hint of cherry. For some reason, that just makes a world of difference. I am sure you have other magics going on, and it is not just a mix of those, but it works.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Prior to ordering from FSUSA, I'd ordered from several suppliers. Although the flavors were keeping me off cigs, it wasn't enough. Three months after I quit smoking, I discovered FSUSA. I don't recall everything from my first order, but I remember ordering Cappuccino Smooth, Cinnamon Bun, and Thin Mint. I loved all three! Thinking back, I think Thin Mint hooked me. I still love the flavor, but haven't tried Cappuccino Smooth or Cinnamon Bun in ages (I think it's been over a year). I should try them again. :)

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Prior to ordering from FSUSA, I'd ordered from several suppliers. Although the flavors were keeping me off cigs, it wasn't enough. Three months after I quit smoking, I discovered FSUSA. I don't recall everything from my first order, but I remember ordering Cappuccino Smooth, Cinnamon Bun, and Thin Mint. I loved all three! Thinking back, I think Thin Mint hooked me. I still love the flavor, but haven't tried Cappuccino Smooth or Cinnamon Bun in ages (I think it's been over a year). I should try them again. :)

FSUSA was the fifth place I ordered juices from. I was trying to find a place that had a flavor like the one that came in my first kit. I even ordered $50 worth of samples from the company that made the juices, and only found a few that I liked. After trying so many different places, FSUSA came recommended by many people. There were also a few other places that were recommended.

After getting my Cappuccino Smooth, I called over to FSUSA to ask a few questions. David answered and spent about 20 minutes on the phone with me, just shooting the chit. After that, I placed more orders and rarely found one that I didn't like. David never seemed to have an issue with me calling over there and asking him a million questions either. I think that really helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread