Not open for further replies.

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
My 3 main vendors are:

Giant Vapes-a place that sells juices from many different companies. It's the only place I can buy my fave juice as they sell it exclusively. Prices not bad, shipping is FAST!

MtBakerVapor- Started off with them when I was a new vaper. Then took a break. Then came back. Easier to buy from them now that I know exactly what I like in a vape. Always my go-to. Great prices, great service-fast shipping.

Alice in Vapeland-a little pricier, and not fast shipping. Great juices. Only open for a small amount of time on late Tuesday night/Wed mornings. They shut down when they reach capacity. Fancy little packages. Fun flavors. Fun theme.

skeletonpower

Verified Member
Feb 28, 2014
Houston area, TX
I have placed more orders with Mt. Baker Vapor than any other company. Their shipping speed and prices are hard to beat. I have not needed to deal with their customer service, because everything has been delivered in good condition.

I love them because they're cheap, and I just placed an order for my first custom juice. You can't beat that!

Deeo

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Canadian Vapes i have used but i am now using allecigsolutions because i like that she uses a tracking number and so far i really like the ejuices. I really like her ry4 as it is the closest to tobacco flavour without that glue/plastic taste. My husband got some and now i have to order a bottle for me in my nic level. I am not saving money lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread