Your juice "unicorn" (NO TOBACCO!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wondertwin

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2012
Texas
Okay so I think it's pretty much universally accepted that tobacco is the ultimate in legend as far as the "perfect" juice hunt goes. One persons unicorn ends up being anothers stable nag with a kindergarten project horn taped on in the glitter bombed dimension of false superiority.

For me, it's cherry cola, dark chocolate, and peanut butter. Every single juice I've tried with those flavors has ranged from no flavor, a what in the hell were they thinking? face, or wondering if I just got a big 'ol lick of a sloppy mad chemists beaker coaster. I get told "Oh, you just have to let those flavors steep." May as well say "Give it a clockwise shake every other Tuesday and open the lid during a full moon for 24 hours and 7 seconds. Take it to the roof, face north, and chant in aramaic while cross eyed for 5 minutes every night, then make a pillow nest and warm it with your .... until morning. Talk to it like a plant, because if it doesn't feel loved and pretty, the flavors just won't develop the same. On the day your behavior gets so weird your SO threatens separation or divorce over strange juice behavior, it's ready!"

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
Okay so I think it's pretty much universally accepted that tobacco is the ultimate in legend as far as the "perfect" juice hunt goes. One persons unicorn ends up being anothers stable nag with a kindergarten project horn taped on in the glitter bombed dimension of false superiority.

For me, it's cherry cola, dark chocolate, and peanut butter. Every single juice I've tried with those flavors has ranged from no flavor, a what in the hell were they thinking? face, or wondering if I just got a big 'ol lick of a sloppy mad chemists beaker coaster. I get told "Oh, you just have to let those flavors steep." May as well say "Give it a clockwise shake every other Tuesday and open the lid during a full moon for 24 hours and 7 seconds. Take it to the roof, face north, and chant in aramaic while cross eyed for 5 minutes every night, then make a pillow nest and warm it with your .... until morning. Talk to it like a plant, because if it doesn't feel loved and pretty, the flavors just won't develop the same. On the day your behavior gets so weird your SO threatens separation or divorce over strange juice behavior, it's ready!"

LMAO! :D I love you sense of humor!

Yeah... as for me, I would have to say I was blindly vaping... not really looking for any particular "unicorn". But if you want a dam fine chocolate vape AIV black and white cookie is a masterpiece. That juice is Chocolate. You will not be disappointed, I promise.

I have to say Frost blossom is never a juice I would just up and buy by browsing. I was never looking for a orange blossom menthol. But dam... that is one fine vape. Best to date.

Wondertwin

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2012
Texas
LMAO! :D I love you sense of humor!

Yeah... as for me, I would have to say I was blindly vaping... not really looking for any particular "unicorn". But if you want a dam fine chocolate vape AIV black and white cookie is a masterpiece. That juice is Chocolate. You will not be disappointed, I promise.

I have to say Frost blossom is never a juice I would just up and buy by browsing. I was never looking for a orange blossom menthol. But dam... that is one fine vape. Best to date.

Thanks :D Ya know, I've totally accidented my way into flavors I adore, and strangely they're all thing I never ate or drank before. Coincidence? I think not! My ultimate favorite is strawberry champagne, and who drinks that?? Not me lol!

I think what keeps hope (stupidity? futility?) alive is that I've found several coffee flavors I love, and I'm a total coffee snob! How is this possible? I *must* have a chocolate one, so I will try black and white cookie. I love dark chocolate though. My husband got me milk chocolate once and I was like "lol I'm not 9!" he wasn't thrilled about that. Oh well, he married me anyway :)

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
Thanks :D Ya know, I've totally accidented my way into flavors I adore, and strangely they're all thing I never ate or drank before. Coincidence? I think not! My ultimate favorite is strawberry champagne, and who drinks that?? Not me lol!

I think what keeps hope (stupidity? futility?) alive is that I've found several coffee flavors I love, and I'm a total coffee snob! How is this possible? I *must* have a chocolate one, so I will try black and white cookie. I love dark chocolate though. My husband got me milk chocolate once and I was like "lol I'm not 9!" he wasn't thrilled about that. Oh well, he married me anyway :)

I hate (yes hate) milk chocolate as well. BWC is dark smooth chocolate. :) You will be pleased. Thankfully my husband has a passion for dark chocolate as well. The darker the better. But not 100%... made that mistake only once. That is strictly for cooking.

Wondertwin

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2012
Texas
Hah my kids learned what cooking chocolate is the hard way. They thought they were sneaky and got a mouth full of yuck!

Cherry cola is the worst offender I think. It tastes like fizzy chemicals with a cherry cough syrup twist. BLech. Always smells great though which is scary! Peanut butter is chemicals minus the cough syrup kick in A just in case you weren't grossed out enough already.

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
Hah my kids learned what cooking chocolate is the hard way. They thought they were sneaky and got a mouth full of yuck!

Cherry cola is the worst offender I think. It tastes like fizzy chemicals with a cherry cough syrup twist. BLech. Always smells great though which is scary! Peanut butter is chemicals minus the cough syrup kick in A just in case you weren't grossed out enough already.

Well PB from JV was okay. It tasted like peanut butter... but nothing special. I would love to see AIV do a cherry cola and a PB... as I am sure they would be perfection coming from them. They have a PB&J in testing (footprints in the jello) but as of now I hear it is too heavy on the menthol. Yes it has menthol. Sound like a pg craving... lol

Doglips

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2012
Cocoa Fl
I get told "Oh, you just have to let those flavors steep." May as well say "Give it a clockwise shake every other Tuesday and open the lid during a full moon for 24 hours and 7 seconds. Take it to the roof, face north, and chant in aramaic while cross eyed for 5 minutes every night, then make a pillow nest and warm it with your .... until morning. Talk to it like a plant, because if it doesn't feel loved and pretty, the flavors just won't develop the same. On the day your behavior gets so weird your SO threatens separation or divorce over strange juice behavior, it's ready!"

That should be a DIY sticky...it is about how it seems.

noi_max

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
Portland OR
Don't know if you like Mountain Dew Code Red or not.. but I got a sampler from GotVapes FLux line of e-liquid and to my dismay, their code red flavor tasted exactly like Mountain Dew Code Red.
Turns out in my case I'd rather drink it than vape it. Was kinda gross.

I would like a good coffee flavor, that tastes like yummy coffee instead of .....

noi_max

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
Portland OR
I like all of Ms T's coffee flavors. Especially her banana fosters coffee and cream! They're all very good though, personally I think she gets coffee right!

Thanks for the recommendation. I LOVE the smell of coffee! Seems like such a natural fit for vaping, if someone got it right.

Estaban

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2013
Tempe Arizona

Where do you get your favorite coffee....

Wondertwin

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2012
Texas

Estaban

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2013
Tempe Arizona
Ms T's! My favorite is banana fosters coffee with cream, but I also really like her caramel coffee! I stopped looking for coffee flavors after her banana fosters creation. I love from a carto rather than a clearo. She does take forever sometimes to ship, but it's worth it!

E-Juice (Click here for full list) - Beverages - Coffee & Hot Chocolate - Ms T's Bakery Essentials. Have Your Cake and Puff It Too.
. Thank you...I will take a look...I like something sweet...the name sound delicious...lol

Wondertwin

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2012
Texas
Sample them first is my advice just in case my unicorn turns out to be your goblin haha! Seriously though, a lot of people love her so don't be *too* nervous. Get a big banana fosters coffee with cream though! I don't know how she makes those flavors get along, but it's like nothing you've ever been served at a coffee house!

Estaban

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2013
Tempe Arizona
Sample them first is my advice just in case my unicorn turns out to be your goblin haha! Seriously though, a lot of people love her so don't be *too* nervous. Get a big banana fosters coffee with cream though! I don't know how she makes those flavors get along, but it's like nothing you've ever been served at a coffee house!
I will try that one...ms wondertwin....maybe a couple of others...can't be the second most interesting man in the world with out risk..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread