your opinion of volt's juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

filter

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
California
i have a volt kit and have ordered prefilled carts. i have yet to refill myself, however, i just put in the following order at smokelessimage:

30ml - RY4 - 24mg nic
30ml - Chocolate - 24mg nic
30ml - Ice Menthol - 24mg nic
30ml - Vanilla - 24mg nic

i have about 30 empties to refill. i have previously tried and liked all the flavors i bought (especially ry4), besides vanilla (haven't tried it yet but it had good reviews and since i like their ry4 and chocolate i figured it'd be up my alley). what is your opinion of their juice in general? what are you favorites if you do buy from them? how many times can i expect to refill a used carto before i gotta toss it in the trash? thanks!

papercrow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
Baltimore
I've just recently started venturing away from SI's juices, and I have yet to find anything that I like as much as what I've tried there. I have 30ml of RY4, Ice Menthol, Classic Grape, and let's not forget mint! Can't get enough mint. :vapor:

I wonder if SI's juices are really quality, of if I've been vaping them for so long that nothing else seems right...kind of like cigarette brand.

Next up to try is Ahlusion. They look top notch and I haven't heard anything bad.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Before getting my first kit from Smokeless Image, I smoked menthol cigarettes. With the first kit, I got the sweet sampler juice pack and a bottle of the Ice Menthol. Turns out I only liked the Ice Menthol, and I continue to use it to this day. It was close enough in taste to my old cigs that I credit that juice to helping me quite cigarettes.

I actually didn't care for the Volt line of juices except for the Ice Menthol and Classic Grape.

If you end up liking the Volt juices, good for you. If not, I recommend that you buy only sampler packs or just trial sizes from other vendors. There is a current thread here on the juice forum about cheap sampler packs. I have some recommendations of juice vendors in that thread from vendors that I currently buy from that have cheap sampler packs. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/332125-best-place-get-variety-small-niquid-samples.html#post7195830

I also recommend you test your sample juices in the Volt ce3's. They are quite reusable in that you can easily remove juice from them, rinse them, and refill them with another flavor. With a cartomizer, you are pretty much committed to one flavor per carto, as they are not at all easy to clean because of the filler material.

View attachment 134553

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread