Your order #

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine was up in the 120xx's, I had to help my friend with her order and it took me a while to check out. I can't get back on PS to look, it won't load now. I think my computer hates me for refreshing so many times.

I ended up with 10mL of zero-nic. CaSH Cola, 10mL of zero-nic. CaSH Green Apple, and 10 blank DSE-901 cartridges.

I gave up the True Menthol in exchange for Green Apple because I already have a mint eliquid and I only used my PP balance to pay...hopefully I won't regret that.

RobertY

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
#12050 Dern finishing up dinner slowed me way down. Also kissy had me in fear of my life so I did not have the gumption to take any 555. LOL!

But all I did get was: Cash's tobacco Special Blend - 30ml - Medium (16mg)

I was toying with the idea of getting the mixed bag but said nawwww as I hate menthol. hehehe

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
thats how it goes, just went through eastmall and got my menthol. i was planning on trying to see how shipping worked out with them anyway.
Mace how was it you ended up not getting anything? You were right there with us on the thread that we kept crashing. I'm so bummer for you. Didn't you want to try the 24 in the 36 wasn't available?

Kissysmom

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2008
Just north of Portland, OR
copy and paste of Steves reply from another post..

Sharon (Kissy) with order #11808 was the winner .... we are now at #11286 :)

WOOHOO! What do I get? Huh? Huh? LOL!

Actually, Steve slipped me a free bottle of juice in my last order. It was Pina Colada and it was really good! With the craziness of the PS cross country move - I can't even remember if I thanked him properly. Just in case I didn't...

THANKS STEVE! :D

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
copy and paste of Steves reply from another post..

Sharon (Kissy) with order #11808 was the winner .... we are now at #11286 :)

www.puresmoker.com -- steve@puresmoker.com

Something is not right here--first order # was 11808 and now we are at 11286??? that is going down--something not right with that statement or I am tired----Sun

Kissysmom

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2008
Just north of Portland, OR
Something is not right here--first order # was 11808 and now we are at 11286??? that is going down--something not right with that statement or I am tired----Sun

Nah. I think it was just a typo from Steve (who probably IS really tired, lol)

I'm sure it was supposed to be order 12286, which means that he was officially slammed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread