The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

RDA Your RDA modifications

Discussion in 'RDA' started by RevenantCross, Jun 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. RevenantCross

RevenantCross Full Member

Apr 2, 2014
    Hobart, Indiana, USA
    I made the big jump to RDAs recently with a Wotofo Sapor, TOBH Atty clone and a Dark Horse clone. Being the unsatisfiable person I am modded all but the Sapor. Cut the afc tabs off the Tobh deck and drilled out the holes on the barrel. The Dark Horse clone crapped out when a negative post came off sooooo I thinned out the inside of the barrel to fit the Tobh deck. Kicks like a freaking donkey. Let's see what you've got.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

2. Rickajho

Rickajho ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 23, 2011
    Boston MA
    You know things are getting to you when you glance at that thread title and your brain sees:

Your FDA modifications

instead. :facepalm:

• Like Like x 4
  3. RevenantCross

RevenantCross Full Member

Apr 2, 2014
    Hobart, Indiana, USA
    Hell, if it were only that simple.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. sofarsogood

sofarsogood Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2014
    I vape on a SV rda fasttech clone exclusively. It comes with two barrels. One has one air supply, the other has two. I only use the one that has 1 air supply. I have some tugboats I don't use any more and found the SV barrel fits usably on the tugboat deck if I used different orings to tighten the fit. I taped over the second air supply and tested to see if the flavor would be the same. The answer is no. The main reason I use the SV is it's good at flavor. The new combination had noticably less flavor.

5. Bonskibon

Bonskibon Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2015
    USA Northeast
    If only.

6. gpjoe

gpjoe Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2013
    Up North
    This thread is no fun without pictures. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.