Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Can't say these are my top five, but these are the five i have liked most out of the dozens i have tried in the last couple of months. After vaping the same liquids from the same three vendors for over a year, i recently tried lots of juices from vendors new to me ( Ahlusion, Plume Room, Nicoticket, Nite Lite Vapor etc... ) and a few liquids i hadn't tried from vendors i have used before.

It was confirmed that i can't vape dessert and fruity liquid for more than an hour, so my favorite five are mostly tobacco and coffee :

1- NLV, Gold. I just smiled after the first vape. Hit the spot. Bounty Hunter and Harbor Night were good too but didn't care for Tappulles
2- Mountain Oak Vapor, Americano. I have been vaping their NET's for a while now but this was my first taste of their synthetic tobacco, and it was love at first vape. the coffee would have been too sweet for me by itself, but with tobacco it was perfect.
3- Ahlusion, Caramel Wildwood. Out of the four tobacco's i tried from them, this one was my favorite by far. Just a smooth tobacco vape with the best caramel i have tasted yet.
4- Ahlusion, Light French Roast. Best coffee i have tried yet. I just knew it was an addition to my regular rotation after five minutes of vaping.
5- Heathers Heavenly Vapes, Temptation. Another HHV tobacco is added to my rotation. Robust tobacco with a hint of chocolate. Excellent.

Tough to limit to five. Honorable mention : Plume Room, Honey Fig Tobacco. Ahlusion, Mocha and TT Pear. HHV, Gaia.

I still have a couple from Plume Room and eight different tobaccos from GoodeJuice to try, so the list might change !

chaosmacabre

Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Dallas, TX
1) Nicoticket - Banana Pudding
2) Nicoticket - Wakonda
3) Velvet Cloud Vapor - Night Shift
4) Baker White - Strawberry Fields
5) Golden Drops - GD4

I pretty exclusively vape my REO Grand/RM2 with twisted 28g at just under .5 ohms. The Strawberry Fields is great for my MVP 2.0 and carto tanks though. . .which is really only used when I'm rebuilding/cleaning/fiddling with my REO lol

Last edited:

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
1) Nicoticket - Banana Pudding
2) Nicoticket - Wakonda
3) Velvet Cloud Vapor - Night Shift
4) Baker White - Strawberry Fields
5) Golden Drops - GD4

I pretty exclusively vape my REO Grand/RM2 with twisted 28g at just under .5 ohms. The Strawberry Fields is great for my MVP 2.0 and carto tanks though. . .which is really only used when I'm rebuilding/cleaning/fiddling with my REO lol

you're the only other person i've seen mention Strawberry Fields. Can't think of another fruit vape i have reordered ever, really. Funny though, i don't sub ohm or go above 10 watts, but the Strawberry Fields actually tastes really good to me at high wattage. Not for too long mind you, but i have gone as high as 25 watts and it tasted good. Intense, but good.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
cant just pick five but my rotation kind of goes like this

1 either Ahlusion smooth criminal, HHV legand, serendipity or huntsman

2 Nicoticket radioactive mixed with a little frenilla

3 nickoticket either frenilla CLS or absolute crème

4 an ahlusion aromatic

5 some type of dissert or fruit drink or tea type usually from ahlusion

Status