• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Your Vaping OCD's ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

loll88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
I have a habit of vaping at 15.5 22.5 24.5 .27.5 wattage..I seem to rely on the 0.5 hahaha.

Oh another thing i learnt, Never leave ur vape in ur pockets when ur dancing, esp in clubs. boy oh boy all my juice from my aero mini leaked out and wahala no vape left haha

Aerotank maybe cannot, but I always go club with my fogger/Lemo, no problem. Wicking is key.

chia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2014
Red Dot
My basic rule for drilling is handheld for fixed items and drill press for unfixed items! A drill press, even a cheap one, is orders of magnitude more precise in drilling than any handheld drill.
Sorry to hear about the issues!

Managed to get hold of some Colt Forstnet bits.. Awesome stuffs! Clean holes in minutes! Used some F-clamps at the edge to better hold the ends together and no more splitting! Damn should have gotten the right tools for the job in the beginning.. But then again I wouldn't have learn much then ..
Thanx for the tips

Greymon

Verified Member
Oct 7, 2014
Walmart
Anyway I don't use in the club, always have to step out and walk away to use, saw one guy using a ego and got bounced out..

Hahaha, the I'm a regular at the club, so im not too worried, and besides there are other vapers in the pretty private smoking room haha. =) And yeh, if only meet ups are possible..

loll88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
Hahaha, the I'm a regular at the club, so im not too worried, and besides there are other vapers in the pretty private smoking room haha. =) And yeh, if only meet ups are possible..

haha wa club meet up then, secret vape meeting, but anyway i dont think you are referring to the one that was supposed to close down/change location right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread