Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJimW

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Warwick, RI
www.moonport.org
I see you're using YouTube again. Aren't you a bit leery that maybe they'll do the same thing again.

Just remember: Back up, back up, back up.

I would, but we have little choice. Boards like this won't allow the embedding command, so I can't use PitTube as a host. Most boards only allow linking to YouTube direct from the URL. Which sucks because it puts us in a position of no choice whatsoever. :(

BigJimW

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Warwick, RI
www.moonport.org
Big Jim is cool. I love the You Tube You Suck video on his channel.

It was going so good until the background started to deteriorate. LOL

yousuck.jpg

:evil:

BigJimW

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Warwick, RI
www.moonport.org
What did youtube get you on? I've enjoyed most of the videos you had up, and was a subscriber. As far as I saw, you did not violate any terms of agreement. I'll subscribe to your new channel, but honestly I've grown tired of youtube. This such garbage, honestly I am disappointed that they have done this to you.

We really need to all just give up on youtube, their policies are severely lacking.

This is the open question that I wanted to wait to answer your question, but I still don't have one. YouTube is being strangely silent about this for some reason. Most of the main videos have been re-uploaded, which includes the experiment one (which was nasty, never want to make that one again). YouTube still has yet to tell me why my channel was canned. Only thing I see is "terms of service violation".

I am really starting to wonder now about this. A lot of my videos were real hard lined. Maybe they couldn't stomach it? Or maybe they're sniffing out YouTube on videos promoting the e-cig? We can only wait and see.

Vapinginmyboots

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Upstate NY, USA
Love ya BigJim! It pains me to see them do this to you or anyone. Whatever happened to the attitude of "I dont agree what you are saying but id fight to the death to defend your freedom to say it". I have a feeling that free speech is under attack, and this is one example of it. Dont let them get away with it! As you say, vape strong! :) and keep it up!

AngelBunny

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
McKinney, TX
Big Jim is cool. I love the You Tube You Suck video on his channel.

Agreed ... I started giggling so hard I woke up the three year old asleep on the couch next to me ...

Love ya BigJim! It pains me to see them do this to you or anyone. Whatever happened to the attitude of "I dont agree what you are saying but id fight to the death to defend your freedom to say it". I have a feeling that free speech is under attack, and this is one example of it. Dont let them get away with it! As you say, vape strong! :) and keep it up!

:wub: Candide is one of my favorite pieces of literature of all times ... I think reading it should be a requirement for making any politically motivated decision.

I was completely unaware that YouTube was taking down videos they didn't agree with ... but that is ridiculous. Kudos for soldiering on anyway BigJim ... damn the man (save the empire :D )

BigJimW

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Warwick, RI
www.moonport.org
@BigJimW that sucks dude! BIG TIME Over at VT we love watching your video bro. Keep us updated on what happens, this could effect many of use should they decided to start kicking ecig videos off :(

It was probably just as well. I just reformatted the channel to give it a better look and uploaded all the important videos. I have a few new ones planned. And once the ban takes place on the PV, they won't be pretty.

The only problem now is my videos were linked to a lot of off site websites, so now they're all broken. I hope they all can fix that to point to the newly reuploaded videos.

I don't think it was the e-cig videos that caused the channel to get canned, but I have yet to hear from YouTube. They totally deleted everything, so even if I got my old channel back, all my videos are history. But I did save the important few. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread