YouTube Help and Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TVA Ryan Vapes

Jul 19, 2018
**Sorry If Not Allowed**
Hey everybody. I’ve been off of ECF for some time, not really sure why honestly but remembered this great place and now I’m back. I started reviews almost a year ago on Instagram and YouTube. Insta took off but YouTUBE has been a slow and painful process. I recently changed my account name as well so TVA Ryan Vapes no longer exists. My new YT name is: Ryan’s Vape reviews. I’m honestly posting, and asking if anybody could check out my channel. Right now I’m only at 96 subs and would love to see it grow. I feel desperate on here asking but I love being able to connect to this community and offer my opinions on different products. I also plan on trying to post written reviews on here to support ECF. If anybody could spare the time to check out some of my videos (the older ones SUCK lol), give some helpful feedback (no negativity please), and possible subscribe I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much community. Without you, I’d still be smoking the stinks. Stay Cloudy Friends.

SP013

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2019
Warsaw, Poland
good reviews, but I think you should focus more on the globe. Reviewing liquids does not do that as those liquids are not available in for example my country, Poland. Review devices that are just on the market, that is what people look for the most on youtube. For the rest the info you provide is good and clear, but I think a better camera and mic would be good as well, and a bit more light on the background! :)

TVA Ryan Vapes

Jul 19, 2018
Thank you for checking it out! Yeah I’m actually trying to work myself into more devices. I’m trying to do at least one per week for the mean time. And I agree, I could definitely use more better camera/audio equipment. I just upgraded from using a phone to now using a webcam and I got a cheap mic off of amazon to last until I can afford something like the Yeti. I’ve never thought about reaching the global viewership though. I’m definitely going to work on tapping into that. Thank you for your feedback!

Reactions: SP013
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread