The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

YouTube Help and Support.

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by TVA Ryan Vapes, Mar 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. TVA Ryan Vapes

TVA Ryan Vapes Full Member

Jul 19, 2018
    **Sorry If Not Allowed**
    Hey everybody. I’ve been off of ECF for some time, not really sure why honestly but remembered this great place and now I’m back. I started reviews almost a year ago on Instagram and YouTube. Insta took off but YouTUBE has been a slow and painful process. I recently changed my account name as well so TVA Ryan Vapes no longer exists. My new YT name is: Ryan’s Vape Reviews. I’m honestly posting, and asking if anybody could check out my channel. Right now I’m only at 96 subs and would love to see it grow. I feel desperate on here asking but I love being able to connect to this community and offer my opinions on different products. I also plan on trying to post written reviews on here to support ECF. If anybody could spare the time to check out some of my videos (the older ones SUCK lol), give some helpful feedback (no negativity please), and possible subscribe I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much community. Without you, I’d still be smoking the stinks. Stay Cloudy Friends.

• Like Like x 2
  2. SP013

SP013 Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2019
    Warsaw, Poland
    what is the name of your channel? Then I can check it out.

3. TVA Ryan Vapes

Jul 19, 2018
    It’s: Ryan’s Vape Reviews. Thank you!

4. SP013

SP013 Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2019
    Warsaw, Poland
    good reviews, but I think you should focus more on the globe. Reviewing liquids does not do that as those liquids are not available in for example my country, Poland. Review devices that are just on the market, that is what people look for the most on youtube. For the rest the info you provide is good and clear, but I think a better camera and mic would be good as well, and a bit more light on the background! :)

5. SP013

SP013 Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2019
    Warsaw, Poland
    And invest a bit and do some giveaways, people love those and it should help you to get more subscribers.

6. TVA Ryan Vapes

Jul 19, 2018
    Thank you for checking it out! Yeah I’m actually trying to work myself into more devices. I’m trying to do at least one per week for the mean time. And I agree, I could definitely use more better camera/audio equipment. I just upgraded from using a phone to now using a webcam and I got a cheap mic off of amazon to last until I can afford something like the Yeti. I’ve never thought about reaching the global viewership though. I’m definitely going to work on tapping into that. Thank you for your feedback!

• Like Like x 1
  7. TVA Ryan Vapes

Jul 19, 2018
    YES! I definitely plan on doing giveaways. I have one due for when I hit 100 subs but I have a big one planned for the future for sure.

• Like Like x 1
  8. SP013

SP013 Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2019
    Warsaw, Poland
    Well I just subscribed, so you are almost there :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. TVA Ryan Vapes

Jul 19, 2018
    Thank you! I greatly appreciate the support :)

10. greek mule

greek mule Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2018
    Athens,Greece
    Hi Ryan,i just subscribed.Wish you the best!

11. TVA Ryan Vapes

Jul 19, 2018
    Thanks for your support! I appreciate it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Anise

Anise Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    I subscribed. You're only 2 or 3 away from 100.

• Like Like x 1
  13. TVA Ryan Vapes

Jul 19, 2018
    Thank you so much!

14. Punk In Drublic

Punk In Drublic Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2018
    Toronto, ON
    Ryan – if you want a successful YouTube channel, involve cats. Everyone knows cats rule the interwebz!

Just checked a couple of reviews…nicely done. :thumb:

• Like Like x 1
  15. TVA Ryan Vapes

Jul 19, 2018
    Haha, cats are definitely the rulers of the internet. Thanks so much!

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Must be me but I see much more dog stuff.

17. TVA Ryan Vapes

Jul 19, 2018
    HAhaha! The dogs are trying to one-up the cats

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.