Yuck!! How do I get rid of /avoid the awful taste that comes with new cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiddengravy

Jul 5, 2013
Dallas, TX, USA
Thanks I'll have to check them out! Is protank a class of clearo's or is it made by a specific brand?

the protank is by kangertech which you can find at various vendors, i got mine at mtbaker but you can find them pretty much anywhere. Depending on where you get it from it will cost you around $20-30 with s&h

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Still learning some of the terminology, what do you mean by "airy"? Does that have to do with the way it feels when you take a hit?

Yes. There are some excellent videos on YouTube where a lot of the most popular products and e-liquids are demonstrated and reviewed. I personally find the ones by Pbusardo and Grim (something, a young guy) are helpful to me. Pbusardo has a wesite called TasteYourJuice. Once you do a search on YouTube for him you will see a lot of videos come up. Sometimes seeing something is easier to understand than just reading.

hiddengravy

Jul 5, 2013
Dallas, TX, USA
Yes. There are some excellent videos on YouTube where a lot of the most popular products and e-liquids are demonstrated and reviewed. I personally find the ones by Pbusardo and Grim (something, a young guy) are helpful to me. Pbusardo has a wesite called TasteYourJuice. Once you do a search on YouTube for him you will see a lot of videos come up. Sometimes seeing something is easier to understand than just reading.

and to find grimm on youtube search grimmgreen and he has excellent videos on everything from drip tips to carto tanks

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
ProTank - Airy Draw
Nothing to do with the Air Slots on the Base
If so, Evod coil could not change Draw.
Airy draw from small base of Coil assembly - allows higher volume of air to pass
Evod coil Base is thicker, reducing air space in the 510 connection.

I just use a sleeve made from heat shrink to reduce the gap and Protank coil works great.

hiddengravy

Jul 5, 2013
Dallas, TX, USA
ProTank - Airy Draw
Nothing to do with the Air Slots on the Base
If so, Evod coil could not change Draw.
Airy draw from small base of Coil assembly - allows higher volume of air to pass
Evod coil Base is thicker, reducing air space in the 510 connection.

I just use a sleeve made from heat shrink to reduce the gap and Protank coil works great.

OOOH thanks for clearing that up

BeauBeau

Jun 26, 2013
US

Thanks for these tips! Been trying to find a good place for myself to go watch some videos. I think you're right about videos being easier to understand some of the lingo than reading. While I've been lurking here I'm like what the heck is this person saying because most of it is still foreign to me. I'm checking out that Tasteyourjuice site right now. Definitely some good quality vids! thanks again!

hiddengravy

Jul 5, 2013
Dallas, TX, USA
Thanks for these tips! Been trying to find a good place for myself to go watch some videos. I think you're right about videos being easier to understand some of the lingo than reading. While I've been lurking here I'm like what the heck is this person saying because most of it is still foreign to me. I'm checking out that Tasteyourjuice site right now. Definitely some good quality vids! thanks again!

go on the youtube and search grimmgreen, hes really good at explaining things and trying not to go over their heads

Petee_c

Jun 20, 2013
Ontario, Canada
They are cartomizers for a 510. They came in a starter set. I have tried 2 of them so far. One with a new flavor that was really raunchy. Hopefully it's a steeping issue. The second one was with a flavour that worked well with cartridges, but in the cartomizer it gave the rain by flavour. It seems to have subsided some, and I added a couple drops of peach juice, and it seems to have masked it some.

Peter.

Anyone else try the boiling water to pre - wash cartomizers?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread