YUM .. The Nicotini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Crazington

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2009
Las Vegas
e-juice cocktail or tobacco in your Tiramisu?
No smoking bars & pubs now serving nicotine laced cocktails.

nico2.jpeg

humor cocktail Nicotini: Has It Arrived in The Nick of Timey?

Tobacco in Your Tiramisu?

Google nicotini to learn how they extract the nicotine from tobacco and mix it with alcohol.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Great read Harry! I see they said this: A liquid cigarette, this drink comes complete with all the nicotine rush and tobacco aftertaste found in an entire pack of Camels. The effect is achieved by soaking tobacco leaves in vodka overnight and deadening the tobacco juice’s harshness by adding five different liqueurs. The end result is a drink, which according to one Fort Lauderdale resident, "tastes like a cross between vodka and chewing tobacco."

Didn't some people here try something like this? Thing is, they never really tell you how much tobacco leaves to use.

Lu

Harry Crazington

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2009
Las Vegas
Great read Harry! I see they said this: A liquid cigarette, this drink comes complete with all the nicotine rush and tobacco aftertaste found in an entire pack of Camels. The effect is achieved by soaking tobacco leaves in vodka overnight and deadening the tobacco juice’s harshness by adding five different liqueurs. The end result is a drink, which according to one Fort Lauderdale resident, "tastes like a cross between vodka and chewing tobacco."

Didn't some people here try something like this? Thing is, they never really tell you how much tobacco leaves to use.

Lu

Well I read on some site, 1oz of RYO leaf, or 1 pack of cigarettes
( throw away paper & filters) soaked in 1 quart vodka 24 hours, or one fine cigar soaked whole in a quart, filter the results...enjoy !! :shock:

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Well I read on some site, 1oz of RYO leaf, or 1 pack of cigarettes
( throw away paper & filters) soaked in 1 quart vodka 24 hours, or one fine cigar soaked whole in a quart, filter the results...enjoy !! :shock:

Hmmmm....one pack per quart makes sense so one shot technically would equal a little less than one cig. Well, I guess if they put nic in that nic water a while back, nothing's impossible! (Tried that stuff myself a long time ago....I would have had to drink a couple gallons of it a day....lol.)

Lu

Harry Crazington

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2009
Las Vegas
Hmmmm....one pack per quart makes sense so one shot technically would equal a little less than one cig. Well, I guess if they put nic in that nic water a while back, nothing's impossible! (Tried that stuff myself a long time ago....I would have had to drink a couple gallons of it a day....lol.)

Lu

Ha..yep I suppose ya could make your own nicowater the same way. It would be better to put the tobacco in a filter, like a coffee filter, twist tie the top so no leaf gets in the water or alcohol, let it sit 24hours then squeeze out the bag. That way there'd be no particles, or very little in the resulting concoction. Filter the liquid once more if necessary. May want to wear rubber gloves while squeezing the bag though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread