Status
Not open for further replies.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
LOL you folks are something. I'm off the Grasshopper!!! what a ride. Now serious the Blueberry cheese cake has me. I can vape this for days no problem. I really do like this stuff. I would Honestly recommend this to someone that likes that kind of vape. I would have never known or ordered this, had I not had this job. I'm enjoying this one. I'm feeling level headed confident secure the hole ball of wax with this vape why it just puts me in a good mood folks if you are feeling crummy, confused, or have any other ill effects (from chantix ) this is for you (even broke) this will put a smile on ya

Thank you for reading ( OH! its in stock too hehe )

Last edited:

marlou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
SW Ohio
Pop, you kill me!.....'off the grasshopper' :laugh: Blueberry cheesecake came in my order yesterday. Tastes pretty good right out of the mail, but juices have to steep awhile before I can tell whether I really like them. When I first got Keswick Koffee I didn't think I liked it.....that one took almost a month of steeping for me and now I love it! My list of M&P juices to reorder is growinggg. LOL

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
marlou
I hope the M&P list keeps growing you are a Great customer!! ( I have new samples hehe) with a wonderful sense of humor.

Keswick Koffee is the vape that got me OFF analogs. I vaped it four the first three months with that said SCUBA and POP have not smoked in one YEAR TODAY!!:):banana::banana::rickroll::rickroll::thumbs:

Last edited:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
stuff makes me jumpy
cricket.gif

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
marlou
i hope the m&p list keeps growing you are a great customer!! ( i have new samples hehe) with a wonderful sense of humor.

Keswick koffee is the vape that got me off analogs. I vaped it four the first three months with that said scuba and pop have not smoked in one year today!!:):banana::banana::rickroll::rickroll::thumbs:

congratulations!

egyptian.gif chickendance.gif squee.gif chickendance.gif egyptian.gif

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Thank you Pv Master

I am amazed how well vaping worked for me. I really wanted to stop smoking for years and it just seemed like every time I would stop and fail the more I smoked the next time. No more pressure on my chest my sense of smell is back, taste buds are back. I can breath much better and funny enough one cup of coffee is good, not two pots. I don't have that restless leg thing going on Vaping is the best thing I have ever done for myself. I have to say with all I just said the result is I love myself more now then when I smoked, and God bless who ever tries to take it away from me.

This case is now closed !!!

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Hey. Why you no mention the Bangles I put on the outside? You like chickens and boobies but have something against 80's "girl groups?"

:lol:

How come that boobie girl isn't in my smile section. I'm getting ripped off with some of the animated things. I will contact a moderator and see what kind of up grade I can get (shrug) hehe

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
How come that boobie girl isn't in my smile section. I'm getting ripped off with some of the animated things. I will contact a moderator and see what kind of up grade I can get (shrug) hehe

It's not here, so talking to ECF mods won't help. Actually, you need to talk to Scuba, since I snagged it from one of her posts (somewhere else)...

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread