The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

yum

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by LisaC, Jan 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. LisaC

LisaC Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2011
    West Texas
    lmao - I love you guys.

Can I put in a request for Everlasting Breakfast? Fill up your sub tank once, and breakfast forever?

2. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2011
    Twilight Zone
    Bet Scuba can make it. Nothing I've thrown at her has even been a challenge for her.

3. LisaC

Dec 12, 2011
    West Texas
    Sold. I'll take a lifetime supply. Do you take payment in form of small, loud, sometimes smelly, but hilariously funny children? I have 2, potty trained, all accessories included! Sounds like an even trade to me!

4. LisaC

Dec 12, 2011
    West Texas
    Damn. Didn't check the poster. I thought you were Pop, lol.

5. P0P

P0P Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    LOL you folks are something. I'm off the Grasshopper!!! what a ride. Now serious the Blueberry cheese cake has me. I can vape this for days no problem. I really do like this stuff. I would Honestly recommend this to someone that likes that kind of vape. I would have never known or ordered this, had I not had this job. I'm enjoying this one. I'm feeling level headed confident secure the hole ball of wax with this vape why it just puts me in a good mood folks if you are feeling crummy, confused, or have any other ill effects (from chantix ) this is for you (even broke) this will put a smile on ya

Thank you for reading ( OH! its in stock too hehe )

6. marlou

marlou Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 29, 2009
    SW Ohio
    Pop, you kill me!.....'off the grasshopper' :laugh: Blueberry cheesecake came in my order yesterday. Tastes pretty good right out of the mail, but juices have to steep awhile before I can tell whether I really like them. When I first got Keswick Koffee I didn't think I liked it.....that one took almost a month of steeping for me and now I love it! My list of M&P juices to reorder is growinggg. LOL

7. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    marlou
    I hope the M&P list keeps growing you are a Great customer!! ( I have new samples hehe) with a wonderful sense of humor.

Keswick Koffee is the vape that got me OFF analogs. I vaped it four the first three months with that said SCUBA and POP have not smoked in one YEAR TODAY!!:):banana::banana::rickroll::rickroll::thumbs:

8. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2011
    Twilight Zone
    Congratulations to Scuba and Pop on a year today!! Sounds like grounds for celebration. Too bad you took the pledge on the grasshopper.:lol:

9. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    stuff makes me jumpy
    [​IMG]

10. marlou

marlou Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 29, 2009
    SW Ohio
    Congratulations Scuba and Pop! A whole year....today!

I don't know what to make of your statement that you have new samples and a wonderful sense of humor. Yer making me a little afraid to place an order. Just kidding! LOL

11. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    I don't know what to make of your statement that you have new samples and a wonderful sense of humor. Yer making me a little afraid to place an order:shock::shock::shock::cry::p

12. pwyll

pwyll Vaping Master ECF Veteran

congratulations!

egyptian.gif chickendance.gif squee.gif chickendance.gif egyptian.gif

13. LisaC

Dec 12, 2011
    West Texas
    Congratulations, Scuba and Pop!! I'm on my phone, so I can't post any dancing chickens/bouncing boobies like pwyll, but I'm just as thrilled for you!!! Way to go!!!!

14. pwyll

Hey. Why you no mention the Bangles I put on the outside? You like chickens and boobies but have something against 80's "girl groups?"

:lol:

15. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Thank you Pv Master

I am amazed how well vaping worked for me. I really wanted to stop smoking for years and it just seemed like every time I would stop and fail the more I smoked the next time. No more pressure on my chest my sense of smell is back, taste buds are back. I can breath much better and funny enough one cup of coffee is good, not two pots. I don't have that restless leg thing going on Vaping is the best thing I have ever done for myself. I have to say with all I just said the result is I love myself more now then when I smoked, and God bless who ever tries to take it away from me.

This case is now closed !!!

16. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Them dam chickens look like me vaping grasshopper at 5 volts and the bouncy girl looks like scuba when a load of Flavors get delivered rotf

17. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    How come that boobie girl isn't in my smile section. I'm getting ripped off with some of the animated things. I will contact a moderator and see what kind of up grade I can get (shrug) hehe

18. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    I have to remember what thread im on theirs a few i don't want to kill lol

19. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Thank you LisaC you are awesome.
    How can you see this on a phone I must live in a dam cave

20. pwyll

It's not here, so talking to ECF mods won't help. Actually, you need to talk to Scuba, since I snagged it from one of her posts (somewhere else)...

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.