Z/DNA 30 in Canda

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapo_nub

Aug 25, 2013
Alberta
I hope this is the right place to post this, if not my apologies :facepalm:

I am in Canada, Alberta to be more precise. Presently I am vaping on an MVP. I have a few different clearos and an Igo-L. I know I could order from the US, but if I can avoid paying an additional ~$50 in shipping that would be kinda nice.

While I am loving my RDA more than any of my clearos I am finding that I need to move away from my MVP sooner than I would have thought, especially as my coil making consistency with making coils above 1.2 Ohms is a bit on the weak side. I want to have a device that will give me the flexibility to try different coil set ups on the Igo-W, post holes vs screw tops, I have ordered and not have to feel like I am wasting wick/wire if the resistance doesn't fall within the specific range that my MVP can fire.

Full disclosure: I am not looking to get into sub-ohm vaping. I am not a cloud chaser.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice :)

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
I To am Canadian and trying to find a DNA 30 In Canada is all but imposable after months of trying to find a DNA 30 with a removable battery
I gave up and decided to make my own I ordered the parts I need and am waiting for them to show up now
You can get a Siegelei 20 Watt from Fasttech for under 100.00 bucks it fires down to .5 ohms
also there are DNA 30 clones on the horizon witch may or may not be available soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread