Z.o.m.g.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuljit

Moved On
Jan 4, 2014
Just got my ProVari! It is much smaller than I thought it'd be, and I love it. Very nice weight. Filled the tank with the last of my BB (haven't been using it because it was burning wicks in half on my old PV). Set at 3.3, no burning taste, no harsh throat hit. I can't believe I was stressing over tanks before either. So far, this Kanger ProTank is great! No leaks, no airflow problem. Bought another one on the way home to start getting practice replacing coils and wicks. And this ProVari is beautiful. Plain satin silver, it looks so amazing. Blue LED controls, took no time flat to learn how to use. Kinda feel like the old PV was a nasty initiation haha. Though it did help me quit smoking. This thing though, will keep me off the analogs forever I'm sure ;p

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Just got my ProVari! It is much smaller than I thought it'd be...

I had the same reaction when I got my mini last week... Its much smaller than I thought it would be. Congrats!

Sigh. More novitiates who have failed to read the Sacred Text of Manual.

Chapter one
Verse five

You shall find our Blessed One to be smaller than you imagined and yet miraculously heavier. You shall be filled with awe that such power could be contained in a simple casing.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
What do you mean my BB? Is that Boba's Bounty? I didn't know a Pro tank would wick that thick a juice.

louis

It does appear the reference was to Boba's Bounty. While 100% vg can potentially gunk up anything due to its viscosity, there tends to be fewer problems with bottom-coil devices, like a Protank, rather than top-coil devices or cartomizers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread