The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Who Can Help Me?

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by Ld3441, Dec 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. GrizzlyAdam

GrizzlyAdam Full Member

Nov 29, 2013
    Menasha, WI, USA
    All the o-rings should be installed in your cap when you get them. The ones that came are extra replacement o-rings. The two smaller ones are for the inside hole in the cap where the carto slides though. The 2 bigger ones are for the outer part of the caps. They send spares because you can tear the inner ones pretty easy if your not installing the carto nice and straight and with some kind of filler tip.

Im not sure where your putting the other ones (the spares) but they all should be installed in your caps already. ;)

Just wait until you get some ikenvape cartos that are not flanged then you will really be screaming as if you push them in to far slightly when installing them they pop out of the bottom and get juice everywhere. Also I would put a couple drops on the carto on the top and bottom where they slide into the caps before insalling, a little liquid for sliding helps. Dry cartos don't like going threw the o-rings very well, believe me! ;) So lube em up helps tons!

2. Moonswanni

Moonswanni Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2013
    The Winner Circle
    I use a tackle box as a juice box. I store my juices the top. I can even fit the larger 60ml bottles. Nice for "dark storage"; beats a closet or chest of drawers.

Amazon.com: Flambeau Tackle T4 Multi-Loader Tackle Box (Gold/Black, 10.7x13.7x12-Inch): Sports & Outdoors

The is more girly

Amazon.com: Creative Options 1354-87 Grab N' Go Rack System with 4 No.2-3500 Pro-Latch Utility Organizers: Arts, Crafts & Sewing

I have this for my tanks and rebuilding stuff. It's not perfect but it works

Amazon.com: Creative Options 6102-89 Molded Storage 2-Tray Craft Box with Cantilevered Trays: Arts, Crafts & Sewing

3. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    I agree with what Ocelot and Grizzly said about the o-rings. They come already installed on the caps; what are found loose in the Thingy are just extras. I don't recommend removing the caps from the pyrex tanks. There's really no reason to.

4. Susan W.

Susan W. Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2013
    Torrance, CA
    On one of my IBTanked tanks one of the caps keeps popping off. It did it the first time I used it and I spilled all my juice. Now I have to make sure I'm holding both caps when I'm pushing the carto in because I can't remember which one pops off. Gets a little tricky. It doesn't leak so I'm thinking all the washers on o-rings are there, it's just loose.

5. BernieVideo

BernieVideo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2013
    NoHo El Lay CA
    I have not had this problem with my IBTs.
    How did you knock the cap off? While putting a new carto in? I always use a tank filling drip tip tool when doing any sliding the tank up or down the carto. Seems to keep me from slamming the carto against the end caps.

Tapatalking with my thumbs.
    Join the CASAA.
    Protect your Vaping Rights!

6. glassgal

glassgal Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 7, 2013
    Central Florida
    I would always take the tanks off the caps and sterilize them before first use...
    Plus, I just have this habit of taking things apart the minute I get it (unless it's glued down of course, like the Provari guts, and yes, I tried).

7. Susan W.

Susan W. Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2013
    Torrance, CA
    It was when I was putting a carto in. I use the tank filling drip tip tool too. This is the only tank that does this and only on one side. My other IBTs are secure.

8. glassgal
    This message by glassgal has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jan 2, 2014, Reason: deleted as per Supplier Admin.
    Dec 29, 2013
  9. BernieVideo

BernieVideo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2013
    NoHo El Lay CA
    Maybe replace the outer oring on that one cap. The oring on it might just be a tiny bit out of spec.

Tapatalking with my thumbs.
    Join the CASAA.
    Protect your Vaping Rights!

10. ChiefAllDay

ChiefAllDay Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2013
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Thanks Baditude. I snagged one of the cheaper delrin tools. Hope this helps.

Sent from my Kindle Fire HDX

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.