Who Can Help Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the o-rings should be installed in your cap when you get them. The ones that came are extra replacement o-rings. The two smaller ones are for the inside hole in the cap where the carto slides though. The 2 bigger ones are for the outer part of the caps. They send spares because you can tear the inner ones pretty easy if your not installing the carto nice and straight and with some kind of filler tip.

Im not sure where your putting the other ones (the spares) but they all should be installed in your caps already. ;)

Just wait until you get some ikenvape cartos that are not flanged then you will really be screaming as if you push them in to far slightly when installing them they pop out of the bottom and get juice everywhere. Also I would put a couple drops on the carto on the top and bottom where they slide into the caps before insalling, a little liquid for sliding helps. Dry cartos don't like going threw the o-rings very well, believe me! ;) So lube em up helps tons!

Moonswanni

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2013
The Winner Circle
Now I just have to find a nice place to put all of these things.

I use a tackle box as a juice box. I store my juices the top. I can even fit the larger 60ml bottles. Nice for "dark storage"; beats a closet or chest of drawers.

Amazon.com: Flambeau Tackle T4 Multi-Loader Tackle Box (Gold/Black, 10.7x13.7x12-Inch): Sports & Outdoors

The is more girly

Amazon.com: Creative Options 1354-87 Grab N' Go Rack System with 4 No.2-3500 Pro-Latch Utility Organizers: Arts, Crafts & Sewing

I have this for my tanks and rebuilding stuff. It's not perfect but it works

Amazon.com: Creative Options 6102-89 Molded Storage 2-Tray Craft Box with Cantilevered Trays: Arts, Crafts & Sewing

Last edited:

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
On one of my IBTanked tanks one of the caps keeps popping off. It did it the first time I used it and I spilled all my juice. Now I have to make sure I'm holding both caps when I'm pushing the carto in because I can't remember which one pops off. Gets a little tricky. It doesn't leak so I'm thinking all the washers on o-rings are there, it's just loose.

BernieVideo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NoHo El Lay CA
On one of my IBTanked tanks one of the caps keeps popping off. It did it the first time I used it and I spilled all my juice. Now I have to make sure I'm holding both caps when I'm pushing the carto in because I can't remember which one pops off. Gets a little tricky. It doesn't leak so I'm thinking all the washers on o-rings are there, it's just loose.

I have not had this problem with my IBTs.
How did you knock the cap off? While putting a new carto in? I always use a tank filling drip tip tool when doing any sliding the tank up or down the carto. Seems to keep me from slamming the carto against the end caps.

Tapatalking with my thumbs.
Join the CASAA.
Protect your Vaping Rights!

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
It was when I was putting a carto in. I use the tank filling drip tip tool too. This is the only tank that does this and only on one side. My other IBTs are secure.

I have not had this problem with my IBTs.
How did you knock the cap off? While putting a new carto in? I always use a tank filling drip tip tool when doing any sliding the tank up or down the carto. Seems to keep me from slamming the carto against the end caps.

Join the CASAA.

glassgal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Central Florida
www.azenglass.com
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: deleted as per Supplier Admin

BernieVideo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NoHo El Lay CA
It was when I was putting a carto in. I use the tank filling drip tip tool too. This is the only tank that does this and only on one side. My other IBTs are secure.

Maybe replace the outer oring on that one cap. The oring on it might just be a tiny bit out of spec.

Join the CASAA.

ChiefAllDay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2013
Ft. Campbell, KY
The different o-ring sizes go to different places on the caps. The smaller ones go on the inside of the caps which make contact with the cartomizer. The larger ones go on the outside of the caps and make contact with the glass tube.

Hopefully you got the tank filler tool with your IBTanks. This will help protect your o-rings from damage when inserting the carto into the tank. If you didn't get one, you need one. With over a dozen IBTanks and using them for over a year I have yet needed to replace an o-ring because I always use a tank tool.

BADITUDE'S CARTOTANK SETUP GUIDE

Thanks Baditude. I snagged one of the cheaper delrin tools. Hope this helps.

Sent from my Kindle Fire HDX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread