• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

ZampleBox to Korea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
I've never tried the zamplebox but many people have reviewed on Youtube with positive results. What package would you get for $60? I'd say give it a shot, it would still probably work out cheap if even once in a while it got nabbed by customs. If its not a large amount of juice, and they mark it as essential oils, I doubt customs will really care too much., But don't hold me to that. It sounds like a real fun idea. Please report back with a review if you do go ahead with it.

My only concern would be if you're going to enjoy all the flavors. I use to spend a lot of time in The Philippines and when I came back to Korea I use to stock up on liquid. I figure I would bring back 40-50 10ml bottles. The problem was in the end maybe only 20% of them were good. The rest of them varied from vapable to outright foul.

Last edited:

nwasiq

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2014
Cheonan
Its a monthly subscription. For locals, the basic package is 25 dollars a month and you get 60-100 mls (6 bottles minimum) of the best juice and the 'gold' package is 45 dollars a month with 100-180 mls of juice every month. Their shipping cost to korea is 20 dollars so you can add 20 dollars to both packages.

And I wouldn't worry too much about not enjoying a flavor. The selection process of zamplebox is amazing. I heard Ejuice companies actually pay zamplebox to include their juices in the box!

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
FastTech, Focalecig, or Frog in Fog for hardware (China). As far as DIY juice, all can be sourced locally. I don't trust the flavors here so I generally buy The Flavor Apprentice or FlavorArt flavoring from the U.S.A.

I vape on average 100ml a week so the Zamplebox, other than a treat once a month, would just not be economical for me. I can make 100ml 3mg/ml for about $3.00.

Last edited:

pocariboy73

Nov 6, 2014
FastTech, Focalecig, or Frog in Fog for hardware (China). As far as DIY juice, all can be sourced locally. I don't trust the flavors here so I generally buy The Flavor Apprentice or FlavorArt flavoring from the U.S.A.

I vape on average 100ml a week so the Zamplebox, other than a treat once a month, would just not be economical for me. I can make 100ml 3mg/ml for about $3.00.

I've never seen or even heard of that site Focalecig -Best E-Cigarettes - Worldwide Free Shipping until you mentioned it above. From a quick glance at it, it appears something like FastTech. Appealing, indeed. Or, maybe not??

I'm interested in knowing from you which site your prefer and the pros and cons of each. No essay requested... Lol... Just a quick overview of the differences.

Thanks Waddle,
S

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
They are pretty much on par price wise. Sometime FC will get different items. I buy from both. My only complaint with FC is that they gouge on express delivery. But if you send via regular airmail then no real difference. Doris the sales representative is a real sweetheart and will go out of her way to help if there is a problem. And she can be reached most workdays via Skype. FC also sometimes has group buys.

pocariboy73

Nov 6, 2014
100ml for 3 dollars??? Why don't you sell it dude?? It'd be a tremendous help to people like me who have just started vaping in Korea

Lol... Yeah, great idea. I'll pay you double the manufacturing price. That's a huge mark-up in the world of business, especially these days.

Also, start your own site and only offer advice and tips per monthly subscription of $25.

I'd gladly join it.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
If you want to read up or join the Zamplebox discussion that would be here. ~>~>~> http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-discussion/487247-zamplebox.html Head to the end of that thread and read backwards to see what people have had to say about the most recent monthly offerings.

The shipping and customs questions are kind of unique to your situation, but the service questions will still be the same. Personally, I'm of the opinion that the interest in these type of services only lasts so long, once you start getting repeats or repeats of stuff you just don't like. It's ok for the sake of trying some new stuff for a few months, but as a long term service - it gets to be kinda pricey considering you won't like 100% of it 100% of the time. It's easier and more flexible to just order samples from particular places one company at a time rather than allowing someone else to be in charge of a lot of that process. :2c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread