zatty pro out of my reach. suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

steelshoe552

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2013
puyallup, wa 98374
Im fairly new to the world of vaping, jumped in with cartotanks and now looking for something better. Saw the zatty pro on the provape website, was intrigued watched a few videos and thought "huh, that looks fun." Now that particular device is out of my price range at this point but im looking for something similar that my wallet wont slit my throat for purchasing. And that I can convince my wife that its a good idea. Any good starting point? My apv is a lavatube version 2. I am an electronics tech as a profession and understand theres a learning curve but im a quick study and love this kind of stuff.

Buzzsaw46

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2012
SE MN United States
AGA-T2 or Smoktech RSST, both are in the $30 price range and both are getting very good reviews.

I just received two of the AGA-T2s yesterday and they are very nice for the money. Glass tanks, all stainless steel, very good fit and finish, and they vape as good as the high dollar devices I have.

The RSST is all stainless also but it uses a plastic tank and there has been some discussion as to what kind of plastic it is, but no one really knows it seems. They did do some innovative things that makes it easier to set up, but if you can get a AGA-T working you will have no problem with any genesis.

CountSmackula

Genisis Junkie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
BFE, KY
AGA-T2 or Smoktech RSST, both are in the $30 price range and both are getting very good reviews.

I just received two of the AGA-T2s yesterday and they are very nice for the money. Glass tanks, all stainless steel, very good fit and finish, and they vape as good as the high dollar devices I have.

The RSST is all stainless also but it uses a plastic tank and there has been some discussion as to what kind of plastic it is, but no one really knows it seems. They did do some innovative things that makes it easier to set up, but if you can get a AGA-T working you will have no problem with any genesis.

What he said. When set up properly, AGA-Ts vape as well as my Cobra.

Trick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Round Rock, Texas, United States
Those are pretty much the two most people would recommend. I'm presonally still more of a fan of my AGA-T2's than my RSST's, but plenty of people will tell you the exact opposite.

I'd agree with Buzzsaw, though, that once you've figured out how to get an AGA-T working right, you'll have the whole Genesis thing down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread