Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
The clone pin popped right out really easy. The OEM is much tighter. I used a broken 1/16th drill bit and punched it out from the bottom, out the top. I used a bench vice but it didn't take any pressure at all. I could have almost pushed it out by hand.

My 1:1 clone from G Vapors has the adjustable 510 contact screw in the bottom of the post.

Looks like I'll be getting my juice pins today from KP. Monday deliveries usually show up for me after I leave for work (2nd shift)... Oh well I know what I'll be doing in the wee morning hours when I get home tonight.

Last edited:

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
Got my juice pins just before going to work. Turned out to be just the bottom 510 contact screw with a hole in it. I'll still have to drill the post.

I wonder if there isn't a fully stainless option available?

Sent while slacking out and about.
I'm pretty sure Vape Naked was selling both the bf pin and the bf center post.

i can't find the post and the pins in stock anywhere. seems i've been so busy, i'm late to the party. can somebody please pm me if they can find them available.
I have word from a vendor that there's a large batch about to hit the market around 20th July (at this stage, probably change 80 times)

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
Here's some picks, I only took one with the Zenith on a REO Grand TRA.
TumbledWZenith.JPG

Here's another pick of the post. Don't mistake the pin for the post, you need them both.
ZenCenPin.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread