Zero Nic e-juice came with nic in it in error!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unhooked

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2012
Michigan USA
As y'all know, I'm a zero nic vaper because I quit smoking nearly 5 years ago now. I purchased some juice from a small but reputable vendor that was labeled as 0 nic but I'm 95% sure it has nic in it. I say that because I have tried maybe 15 different 0 nic juices in the last six months, and this is the only one with any significant throat hit. I vaped on it a bit last night and it did not give me a nicotine buzz or anything like that, but I am very concerned that this could happen. I have been nicotine free for a long time and the last thing I want is to get nic cravings again. I'll be writing the vendor today, but what can they say?

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
What is the flavor? Could it be a flavor which irritates the throat, accompanied with a high PG ratio? Some of the smaller vendors have very little experience with the 0nic vaper. And, as others who stay at 3mg say, they like the throat hit they get on very tiny amounts of nic. It all turns on whether you like or want throat hit. I wouldn't be terribly upset with them if there had been a mistake. It is not like we go into anaphylactic shock with the least contact with nic.

Unhooked

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2012
Michigan USA
It is coconut. I also purchased juicy peach from them and english toffee and there is no throat hit to either. The only other time I experienced a kick in the lungs similar to this is vaping fire and ice with lots of cinnamon in it. I have tried a half puff on nic juice people sent me to give away to others, I'm really quite certain it has nic in it. Yes it is not like poisoning someone, but to me there is a huge difference between sending someone 18mg when they ordered 12mg, to 12 when they ordered 0. I'm making it sound like it is a bigger deal to me than it is, but I really do want to never vape nic.

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY
I've vaped zero nic juice for over two years now but sometimes I do enjoy some low level nic (3-6 mg) in some juices. At vape meets I will occasionally try a new flavor with over 6 mg in it but I can only tolerate a few vapes before I have to stop because of the nic high I feel. If you've been vaping only zero for a while and don't feel the effects of nic in the juice other then some throat hit its likely IF there is any nic in that juice its less then 6 mg. There are some zero nic juices I've had that do give me a slight throat hit even without any nic in them.

We're all different, but for me occasionally using some nic in my juice has no effect on hooking me on nicotine again. Normally its only occasionally I have some nic in my juice but a few months back I realized I'd been vaping more nic then usually while using up some juice I had around the house with nic in it (6 mg juice) and while I didnt feel like I was hooked on nic again wondered what effect if any it had vaping some every day for 2 weeks so I made sure I used no nic for the next week and there were NO signs what-so-ever that I was again addicted to nicotine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread