Zero Nic Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnotGillty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Sacramento CA
Thanks Brandon for chiming in about the flavors. Thanks to CayCay too.

I ordered zero nic in 6 flavors:
  • Peanut Butter Cookies
  • Butterscotch Caramel Cheesecake
  • Gourmet Vanilla
  • Chocolate Coconut Bar
  • Peach
  • New Watermelon

I'm not too concerned with the throat hit as I consistently vape 6 mg which doesn't have much throat hit anyway.

I'm curious as to whether the vapor production somehow suffers because of 0mg nicotine. I'll try to remember to do a review after I get my order and have vaped them for a few weeks . . .

Last edited:

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
Thanks Brandon for chiming in about the flavors. Thanks to CayCay too.

I ordered zero nic in 6 flavors:
  • Peanut Butter Cookies
  • Butterscotch Caramel Cheesecake
  • Gourmet Vanilla
  • Chocolate Coconut Bar
  • Peach
  • New Watermelon

I'm not too concerned with the throat hit as I consistently vape 6 mg which doesn't have much throat hit anyway.

I'm curious as to whether the vapor production somehow suffers because of 0mg nicotine. I'll try to remember to do a review after I get my order and have vaped them for a few weeks . . .

All of our juices produce major vapor. That is because of T's special VG/PG mix. Nicotine actually comes in a PG base, so technically, there will be very slightly less PG in a no-nic juice. Theoretically, it should provide greater vapor than a juice with nic but I think the difference is very negligible. I don't think you would notice a difference between the two. You will be making some great clouds of vapor for sure. Of course atomizer styles will also vary vapor production, but overall our juices don't have any problem creating lots of vapor.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

KnotGillty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Sacramento CA
Thanks Brandon.

I'm looking forward to trying Ms. T's products. I'm not sure what you do there, but thanks for your assistance with everything.

I placed my 1st order from Ms T's yesterday and I'm looking forward to trying them out. I just read some great reviews about the Snickerdoodle as well as the Sugar Cookie. I wish I had included them in the order. Maybe next time . . .

Thanks again:toast:

KnotGillty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Sacramento CA
Knotgillty, you can place another order and Brandon will make sure Ms T knows to make both orders at the same time and credit you back shipping for the second order.
That sounds like a great master plan CayCay. But unfortunately, I've already ordered too much between the flavors as well as other vaping accesories.:vapor: The Warden, errrr, I mean wife:D, wouldn't be too happy if I added more onto my existing orders.:(

But it's good to know that change can be accomodated after the fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread