Zero Nicotine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boscovlle

Verified Member
Feb 14, 2018
I'm now down to 1.5mg of nic, thinking about trying zero. I don't think I'm addicted to nicotine, but addicted to vaping. Does anyone vape zero nic?
I've been vaping 0 nic for the past 2 years. I believe I'm addicted to vaping as well. I now vape as a form of relaxation but I do enjoy the flavors as well.

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
I'm now down to 1.5mg of nic, thinking about trying zero. I don't think I'm addicted to nicotine, but addicted to vaping. Does anyone vape zero nic?
How many ml of 1.5mg juice are you using each day? MTL or DL?

Generally on my nic free days I dont vape. Vaping is a let down on those days :)

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2014
Planet Earth
I do have one question, is a little bit of nicotine good or bad for me?
I thought a little was good for alertness.
I'm no scientist or doctor, but I would say a little nicotine doesn't hurt at all. Afaik, it does have benefits like alertness, and after all.. nicotine is naturally present in quite a few vegetables and fruits.

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
I'm no scientist or doctor, but I would say a little nicotine doesn't hurt at all. Afaik, it does have benefits like alertness, and after all.. nicotine is naturally present in quite a few vegetables and fruits.
Being 73 years old, I need all the alertness I can get.

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
I vape some mtl, but mostly dtl, about 15ml a day of 1.5 mg of nic.
Maybe just try going nic free and see what happens. Nothing catastrophic will happen because you dont use nic. It will give you an opportunity to examine the affects of nic on you daily life and state of mind. You may find you slip easily into a zero nic life.
If stuff does get a bit weird and uncomfortable after 5days, vape some nic.

Sometimes it pays to look at the amount of nic used over the day rather than at the nic mg of the juice you use. You are using about 22.5mg each day. Maybe try a dosage that gets you to 15mg each day and try it for about 5 to 7days to see if you vape more and use more juice or are content and use a similar amount.

bubba106

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2018
I was never really addicted to nicotine, just the habit of smoking. I believe that's why it was so easy for vaping to replace it. I have vaped for over two years with no nicotine, just give a try and you will see if you can enjoy vaping without it. BTW, every vape site sells omg ejuice, so somebody besides me is vaping it.

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2012
Alberta, Canada
You're engaging in self-aggrandizing onanism. It's not an addiction unless you're harming yourself and refuse to stop. When's the last time you felt that vaping was harmful to yourself, or anybody? Pop culture is engaged in a moral crisis over vaping, and here you are signalling your submission to the hysteria. Harden up and take some pleasure in your habit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread